Redheads without makeup?

I am a redhead, so obviously my complexion is very light. my eyebrows are light, and my eyelashes have blonde on them, so you can't really see them. I'm kind of a hippie, so I don't really wear any makeup. what do you think about this? would that kind a look appeal to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, redheads of all women need makeup the least, except for "Asian women of course..

Loads of Irish women have this look and I love it!

What Guys Said 6

• I will ALWAYS be a fan of redheads, makeup or not - keep doing your thing 8-)

• I've never dated a redhead but I just love the way they look. Red hair is my favorite! The less makeup the better. I love a more natural looking woman.

• big fan of the redheads. Doesn't matter if there's make up or not. :)

And hippie style is cool with me :)

• Added: I love girls that wear little to no make up. Yes honestly make up can look great. But a girl who does not paint her face on, and can look beautiful with no effort in that department, is a REAL beauty in my opinion.

Yes many girls look great with make up, but with out it, they feel naked

in which case. No girl should wear make up.

• Red head girls with pale skin are HOTTT! I like really pale skin actually. I prefer pale skin over tanned skin. Skin cancer is just not fashionable.

• girls without makeup are more attractive to me than girls with. and redheads without make up look great imo

• i prefer all women without makeup, but since i find redheads the most attractive, it is especially sad to me when i see redheads obscuring their natural beauty with makeup

What Girls Said 5

• I'm a natural redhead too! Mine is darker than yours though so it leans more towards the brown side of red, although it's pretty bright ^_^. I don't wear lots of makeup, just some to cover up the occasional pimple and maybe a litttttle bit around my eyes for fun. You really can't tell that I'm wearing it though most of the time.

With your look, that seems pretty attractive with the strawberry-blonde hair. Just make your hair the focal point of your look and enjoy being different! A little light makeup wouldn't hurt, but probably wouldn't do that much anyway as long as you have decent skin. Dark makeup is an odd contrast to the paleness--I know!

• Yea-- I just looked at your pictures to see if our complexion and hair color are the same. & I have lighter hair than you do (but I'm not a strawberry blonde). I have blue/green eyes, pale skin with pink undertones, my eyelashes are brown with blonde highlights. anyways, I'm thinking maybe if I need to look more dressed up, then a little bit of mascara would possibly do the trick. anything else (like eyeliner) is just way to much for my face. and I totally agree with you a about the dark makeup

• Yeah, I'm a more auburn-ish red with brown eyes. I have pale skin with a few freckles that fade in the winter and pink undertones. my eyelashes and eyebrows are darker than my hair. just try a tiny bit of BROWN (not black!) mascara but make sure it doesn't look like you're wearing any. You may also want to accentuate your brows slightly with a clear eyebrow pencil. (it basically smooths your brows and makes them slightly darker and much neater looking).

• K thanks!! I guess I've never really done the make up thing so your advice helps!!

• I'm a natural redhead too. And I've realized that if I'm not tan then makeup doesn't look good on redheads at all. Unless you wear powder under your eyes, they look horrible with eyeliner and eyeshadow doesn't look good at all unless you have eyeliner in most cases. I think that if you can do the natural look then you should stay that way (:

• doesnt it depend how pretty you are, aside from these things?

i am a brunette who always wears make up, I even draw on my eyebrows a bit to define them because I have a weird hormone imbalance (too female) which means I have too few hairs on my eyebrows...

• i personally think that look is gorgeous.

im a redhead myself, but its darker...

i think you'd look gorgeous either way, but if you want your peepers to pop I suggest brown mascara . it would look natural, and give them more of a bigger look :)

• if your face is clean, its good. just some mascara goes a long way!