Is a 32D bra size unattractive?

i'm pretty thin, and I'm a runner. I absolutely hate having large-ish boobs, so I always wear sports bras and try to lose weight in that area. I hate how things look on me because of my boobs. I cannot wear cute tops without feeling self conscious. I'm like a size 3 in jeans so overall would that be ugly looking? I would usually wear a size SMALL in dresses but due to this problem I always have to get bigger sizes. it's upsetting.

Most Helpful Guy

• May I suggest that you thank your lucky stars. Minimizer bras may be part of the answer but just be proud of them. You'll likely need to buy the next larger size and have them fitted. My busty wife does that but I love her look and so will your guy. Men are visual so your breasts are going to demand their attention initially but after a few seconds of conversation that's about something significant, your other strengths will start to emerge and lessen the impact of your smokin' hot body. Be proud, girl!

What Guys Said 5

• Ya I bet finding clothing that fit around your chest and also your waist must be a real bltch. You should probably find a trustworthy tailor unless you've got the cash to buy fitted clothing. However, large breasts, they're an aphrodisiac. Men love them them and women want them. You view it as a curse while most others would consider it a blessing. It's all about prospective.

• How can they be unattractive? Not in the slightest , not to me in my opinion.

• Yes, to me anyways.

• 32D is not unattractive. When I was 16 I knew a gal, same age as me who had very large breasts, she was small build but wore a 36H bra. She didn't think she was attractive, but she was, wow.

• Is a size 32D unattractive? Hmmm...well ofcourse it is. I hear on planet Married in the capitol of TwoKids&adog women your size are the next hideous thing to a Fecal Golem. And just as loved.

Really? I mean really? You really HAVE to ask to figure that one out?

There should be a law to take Blond hair dye off the shelves. Sheesh.

What Girls Said 5

• Since when was being thin with big boobs bad? This 32A doesn't feel bad for you and your clothing "problems."

• No I wish I had that size.

• Im a breast size retard, If I was to guess I would have thought yours were a D...? lol omg I ain't even gonna try guessing anymore!

• No DDD even E.

• no that's hot!

• if you like them that's all that matters. I'm DD and I have always hated my breasts and was unhappy with them. most girls want to be that size so be happy you naturally have them and don't have to get implants :)

• I don't know why anyone would want to be a DD.

• i know you would be happy to have them because your comment below says "i wish I had that size" trust me you dont! be happy with what you have now. so many larger girls want to be smaller and smaller girls larger. yes some guys like big breasts but they cause maor back pain, chest wall pain, bras cutting into your skin, bras more expensive, bikini tops that NEVER fit and boobs hanging out, guys making comments or people not taking you serious, trust me you don't want them lol

• Me too :) 32DD so DD buddies?
      They're annoying AF.
      by the way my profile pic was taken when I was a 32C

• lol, were in the same boat I'm pretty thin too, except somtimes I wish mine were bigger rather than smaller. Clothes can sometimes be a bit funny on me too, but I just squeeze in, I refuse to try a bigger size.