Is chest hair a turn off for women?

If you were with a man, and took off his shirt and he looked like he fell on Alf. Would that really bother a women?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually try to be tolerant, but I can't help it : hairy chests turn me off :( Attraction is not something you can chose, and I'm this way.

It probably has to do with the fact that the guys I dated had absolutely not a single hair on the chest. They were not teenagers, so it's not like they were "too young" to have hair anyway.

Hairless chest is so soft I just love to touch it ^^

There's nothing wrong with hairy legs though, beards/goatees are attractive to me, but hairy chest is not ^^

Now, I know it's not the same for every woman, I have friend that like it better hairy :) Don't worry too much :)

If I love the guy, I hope I'd get over though Oo

What Girls Said 9

• It would be a turn off. But a deal breaker if I really liked him? No.

• Chest Fur is a turn off for me.

Chest hair is ok...

but when it starts to look furry...I don't like it.

• If it was super hairy I'm not sure I'd like it. Remember the movie 40 year old virgin where they wax his chest. Lol. It can get scratchy too. There's the option of taking a set of clippers and adJusting them to 1/8" or 1/2" setting to trim it back a bit.

• I think it really depends on how it looks on you. I am happy with either. On some guys chest hair is more suitable and on some guys it is not.

• I don't like hairy chests, but I guess I wouldn't mind alittle bit of hair. But like the B/A said, I don't mind facial hair, or leg hair haha.

• no if its like a gorilla then yes its a turn off but I'm weird I like chest hair on darker boys not lighter skin colored boys but that's just me

• no but it can't be too hairy

• no as long as he wasn't an incredibly hairy beast

• Well it look Good on some guys but If I could choose I would prefer less hair but it s not a turn off I have like a peach fuss myself its My bloody genetics I bleach it So you can't see it ...

What Guys Said 5

• well depends, most girls like it , but not hairy like austin powers or chuck norris type of hair. Its like that normal velocity of hair on the chest where its enough to tell and not too much to stroke the hair.

I never knew chest hair was a big deal till my female friend opened my shirt a bit randomly just so she could check for herself, I guess the normal ways of just asking just doesn't cut it anymore.

• Well I had a girlfriend that adored my bare chest ( I never had much hair on it, tbh). And then there was this one that hated it, wanted me to be more "macho" and hairy. I think it depends on the woman and how it actually looks on you.

• I have chest hair but it's not that obvious , and few girls told me that they like it , but others didn't like it and didn't mind it either.

• I`m not a good gorilla, because you can count my chest hairs. But I`m a silver.back, haha!

• Most girls I know want their guy to look like a young boy, which sucks because I have a lot of chest hair. I usually trim it every few weeks. I am never smooth, but at least it's in control.