Grinding with girls at parties?

So at the college party scene... How do you exactly pick a girl to grind with?

Are you supposed to just walk up behind a girl and kinda put your arms on her waist and start rockin (that seems kinda creepy), or do you introduce yourself first? Keep in mind the level of intoxication...

Also... What do you do if you have a cup of beer in your hand while you're dancing... like how do you handle the two...

Lastly, Different girls dance differently... if a girl puts her arms straight out like surfing style... do you take her hands or do you just let her dance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go up to her and ask her to dance or just come behind her and start dancing. If she's not feeling it she'll probably just walk away, but most likely she will dance with you. The girl will pretty much be doing most of the work so hold on to your beer with one hand, far enough away that you won't spill it on her, and hold her waist with your other hand. It's even better if you put your hand like by her lower stomach, below her bellybutton. Makes for better grinding in my opinion but for some girls that might be too close for comfort so proceed with caution. For the surfing thing, I've never seen it or done it but you could always take her hands, nothing wrong with that I guess.

What Girls Said 4

• 1) you could try and be smooth and just kinda start dancing up behind her if she wants to dance she'll keep dancing and if not she'll just walk away.

2) you introduce yourself and if she looks interested ask her to dance. If the music is too loud just look at her, smile and give her like a nod she'll get the idea and will either take you up on your offer or walk away.

As for your beer hold your beer in one hand (try not to spill it on her) and put your other hand on her waist. Different girls do dance differently but you should be able to pin down her dancing style in less than a few minutes and just try and adjust yourself to her dancing style.

• Dude, own it! Don't make the dancing thing complicated, girls go to parties to have fun. If she is dancing then own it, just stand behind her. More than likely she will be happy you are there.

• I agree with smokeandmirrors. To add to her though, I usually don't mind if they come up to me, but once this dude came out of nowhere to rum his hand from below my boobs to damn near down my vagina. That was pretty uncool.

• you just go out on the floor and dance..come up from behind and if the girl wants to dance with you she will just keep dancing and start grinding..she knows what to do..and the cup just hole it to the side with your hand w/e is comfortable and you don't spill it...dont put your arms around her waist until you dance for a while, first just dance behind her...i have never seen a girl putting her arms straight out like surfing style lol but if she does let her do w/e she is doing..just keep dancin

What Guys Said 3

• Read her signals and always make sure she notices you before you try to start dancing with her. If she notices you and is giving suggestions that she wants to dance, go in for it. If you're not sure, say something like "would you like to dance" or some other nominal intro line.

• no man.. if your good "which might not be the case" you should get some sort of connection first to ensure that you won't get turned down.. for example some eye contact.. otherwise.. if it's too crowded or your just too smashed... just act like your having a good time (which you are right :-P ) make sure you dance! but not drunken handicapped dancing hahaha... there are a couple tips. and about the arms... don't worry about it... (girls just wanna have fun!)

• Use bottles ,they don't spill as easy.