Are thongs comfortable?

This one goes out to girls . Are thongs actually comfortable ? If so ,why ?

Kind of weird ,but I've always wondered.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Thongs are comfortable once you get used to them. They start out feeling like a wedgie that never goes away, but after awhile you don't notice anymore. For me, it's like when I started to wear a bra when I was younger; the first 2 weeks it felt uncomfortable, but soon after that it didn't bother me anymore.

Whenever I wear regular underwear now, I have a lot more issues with wedgies because it always gets bunched up, which is even more uncomfortable. Besides, the main reason I wear thongs is to avoid lines when I wear tight pants. There's really no other reason.

• Sure, they're fine. They're not my favorite [I like boyshorts], but they're not uncomfortable at all unless they're seriously lodged up in your crack, haha.

• Not really. It takes some getting used to, though. I don't really wear them, though--I prefer boyshorts :)

• That is funny because I am a male and I wear womens thongs. I think they are the greatest thing, like I am wearing nothing at all.

• couldn't stand them at first, I felt super conscious of it all the time, and the whole butt floss thing, but when I wore ones with lace lining, it was way better. the lace band spread out the the pull so it wasn't so cord-like. I still wear boy shorts or bikini, but I feel sexier in a thong, honestly.

• I don't think so, but I've heard other girls say they were. Personally, I don't like them.

• no, they're are so uncomfortable, I would rather wear boyshorts

• Nope! I avoid them as much as possible. I never understand the girls who wear them ALL THE TIME.

• No I used to wear them when I was a schoolkid but now I prefer cute shorts because they look better and 10x more comfy lol.

• I like them a lot more than thongs. :)

• Lol good to hear because I've been told by some lads that they prefer thongs and then I reply well you wear them then lol.

• no they feel like butt floss

• i wear them all the time.. they are comfortable after you get used to them

• yes

• ha, I love them!

my butt is sorta weird. so any other kind of underwear bothers me.lol

• No. Not at all. I don't get girls who wear thongs. It feels uncomfortable, especially when you're in public and you can't do anything about it.

What Guys Said 2

• what is it with guys and thongs omg

its just what they choose to weat

girls don't make a big deall wether we were boxers or briefs

• It's not that it's a big deal ,I'm just curious. They can wear whatever they like ,I just wanted to know if it was comfy.

• try one