Question for tall guys - is 5'3'' too short for you?

I'm curious about what the tall guys here think about this.

1. is this too short for you to be attracted to a woman? are you just naturally more attracted to taller women?

2. have you dated a girl this short or shorter? what are the pros and cons to dating a short girl from a tall guys perspective? I wanna know! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just the perfect height for me. I'm. 6'3" btw!

What Guys Said 10

• Deffinitly not too short to be attractive lol, I think my shortest limit would be 4'10 but I prefer under 5'10 usually (im 6'1). Short girls are cute, embrace it! :), fun to hug and pick up and you can embrace them completely in your arms keeping them safe while hugging. Consider it a good thing and besides... most guys prefer to date a girl shorter then them, with you being so short you will have a lot more guys to choose from :P

• Im 6'5 and the shortest I would say for me is 5' I think little 5'3 girls are pretty cute :) maybe kissing and hugging would be a tad awkward at first but all the more reason for me to just pick her up and kiss her lol

• Guys generally prefer girls to be shorter than them (probably an insecurity thing, we know girls really want guys who are taller than them). It doesn't matter how much shorter, unless you're literally a midget.

• It's not. Stop letting insecurities about thing you can not change bring you to this site. if a guy won't date you because you of your height he has bigger issues and you need not get involved with him. I'm 6'3" I date shorter girls ... usually the are 5 foot something. 4 foot might look a tad awkward like father and and daughter. I've never met a girl taller than me. But I do prefer to be the bigger one.

• What's wrong with short men?

• who said there was anything wrong with anybody ? O.o

• I like short women..I am 6 3 and I like women 5 4 and under

• no

• Nope..I can deal with just about any height of female...be they short or be they tall, taster surely loves them all...(:

• I'm 6'3

1: no. if anything I find it sexy. Tall women have long legs that look great, so whatever height woman I'm with I'll enjoy the benefits, but I guess my ideal woman might be short - but its a minor point. When you're tall, a woman's height tends to be not that big a deal.

2: not that short. And now I'm not single. But I'd be curious.

• 1) No. and No.

2) Yes. Pros - Makes me feel more manly/protective/needed

Cons... none.

What Girls Said 0