Do you think a nose piercing would suit me?

aaand if so ring or small stud.. I was thinking ring. but I duno if it'd look good. what do you think. or you can be like NOOOOOO natural lool

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• lol I like the last bit you added. the only piercings I like are ear ones but if you really want a nose piercing I say a small stud. I rarely like loop earrings/piercings if they are really small they are fine.

• alot of girls have small nose studs so I don't see why it wouldn't suit you

• I've never been a fan of pierced noses. I guess if I had to choose, I'd pick the stud for you. But like I said, I'm pretty much picking which one I dislike the least.

• thanks for your opinion :)... I've never reallyyyyy been into piercings or tattoos but I thought maybe id try something different lol. but I duno..

• i wouldn't do that because its not attractive to me and kinda weird... and belly button killS I've herd

• I was mostly joking about the clit and nipple ring. I can't see the belly button piercing being too painful considering so many girls have it.

• So you want a door knocker on your face? link =P

• noooo not that loool link

more like that

• @SpeakNoAmericano: OK, I don't really care. I was just joking around with a friend.

• im your friend awwwwww :P

• NOOOOOO natural lool

• Go for it :p

What Girls Said 4

• personally the stud looks better on me than the nose ring. everyone loves it on my but my boyfriend. I would say try a fake nose ring first too see if you like it . FOr me I'm preppy so it looked dumb. but the stud I glued a tiny rinestone on to see if I liked it . Only 40 for the percing with a tip and jewlery. You can't put a ring in it till like the 6th week anyway so yea try it out

• no,i don't think it would suit you,but that's just my opinion,if you really want one-get it,you can always take it off if you don't like it

• I don't like them much

• i think it looks bad, but it all depends on personal preference!