How tall is too tall?

I see a lot of questions on here from short guys... I can't say I have that problem. So I'm wondering... what is the max height of a guy you'd consider dating?

Personally, I couldn't care less about a girls height. I've been with everything from 4'4"(I had sex with a tall midget lol) to a model who was 6'1". They both have their benefits. Short girls are f***ing adorable (not including midgets). Tall girls are extremely convenient to not have to bend over to kiss.

My workboots make me 6'6". Too tall?

This is really surprising, I knew girls liked tall guys but I always assumed it stopped being a good thing at like 6'2".

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5ft 4" tall and I would date someone your height ... 7 ft for me is too tall... I love tall guys they can pick me up, fun to wrestle and I love taking back rides and fronts rides on them hehe... plus I like that I'd feel so protected and cute around tall guys... my boyfriend is tall... and he makes jokes how he can look down my top... but it better be only my top he's looking down grrr lol... I don't know tall guys just catch my attention... <3

What Girls Said 31

• I've got a cousin who is 6'7" and still growing. I wouldn't want to date anyone that much taller than me. It's funny to give him a hug, but if I was going to be intimate with anyone that tall... no. Just no.

Liking a person for their personality can't fully make up for physical incompatibility as far as I'm concerned.

My boyfriend is 6'3" and I'm happy with that. It won't bother me much if he gets a couple of inches taller. I'm 5'4".

• I'm 5'11. I like tall guys. I little offended that you think only short girls are f***ing adorable. c:

• It's not only short girls that are adorable. I do think they are cute but tall works just fine too.

• It wasn't me, I upvoted though to counter-act their douche baggery.

• I don't understand why people downvote others for there opinions?.. Confusing douchers.

• I'm 6'1", so your height is perfect. Any taller than that, and the guy would be an absolute giant lol. My boyfriend is about 6'5" and that works just fine for me.

The height difference between my parents is pretty epic though - my mom is like 5'2" or something and my dad is 6'6". So it can work I guess.

• lol he is probably the tallest desperate housewives fan in the world.

• Haha! Oh yeah :) He decided the show was stupid though and sold all the seasons he had on DVD lol

• If I like the guy, I'll like his height.

• I am around 5'10", so there really is no such thing as too tall. 6'6" = getting to wear heels for once '^^

• as long as you're taller than me, or my hight

i don't think a guy can be too tall lol, I think the girl would worry more that the guy thinks she's too short!

• well me being 6'4'' I have absolutely no problem with tall guys lol, nor I do I have a cut off for what is too tall :P

• Very nice. Totally random but we would have GIANT kids lol.

• haha thanks :D

• You're welcome. :)

• ive dated taller, same height and shorter. I actually like the ones who are the same height or w/in a food taller than me. so much convenient to not have to stand on toes to kiss.

6'6" little tall, but not super tall either. id say 6'6" height is fine.

• as long as I'm not at the level of your dong and I'm not expected to "do something for you" ;) I could care less... I'm 5ft so ever one is tall to me!

• LOL! Done that before. We were both standing up :)

• Definitely the most I've ever been hurt...

• My guy is 6'5 and I LOVE it! ^_^ And If I ever get a different guy(although me and this guy are hoping to get married in the future) I'd like that or taller.

If I hear a guy is less than 6'3 I'm a little dispointed, tbh. lol I wouldn't not date them for it, but I prefer 6'3 or taller like my current guy! ^_^

• Also I'm 5'5 and 1/2 and that makes my boyfriend a foot taller than me, and I LOVE that! ^_^

• NO such things as too tall for me.

• You are too tall for me, but only because I don't like to have to be picked up to kiss a guy, I want to be able to just reach up and do it myself.

• Lool ... I'm about 5'2 midget? I've had bfs who were a bit taller and guys who were about 6'7 :l he use to always pick me up & swing me around.

• Well for me if I like/am attracted to a guy his height won't really affect my perspective of him, however I just don't think it's convenient for him if he has to break his back to kiss me, on the other hand being carried while kissing/to the bedroom is a big plus because it makes me feel all protected :D

I'm 5ft 1, and I don't think you're too tall :)

• Hmmmmmm I'm 5"2...yeah I think your too tall...like coconut tree but I don't mind dating tall guys :)

• No, that's not "too tall". I don't care. That being said, I'm 5'10" so a guy who's 6'6" wouldn't be super awkward for me.

• Im 5'0 , I think that anything over like 6'3 is too tall , but you know if he's okay with me being A LOT shorter than him , then its all good :D

I just don't want it to be weird for him .

• The taller the better, of course there is a limit, lol

Anywhere from 5'11-6'3 is hot id say :)

Makes me feel protected and guys just look more irresistable when theyre taller,

• i'm 5'4.. I like wearing heels so I like tall guys, plus I think it's sexy... so I don't think there's to tall..

• well I'm like 5'10 so, your height would be perfect for me ha ha x

• Height matters not. Personality is key. If I had to say a cut off I would say 5'7 and up. I am 5'9

• If I can't kiss you standing up on my tippy toes there may be a problem.

• Perfect height... SERIOUSLY!

• Wow, that's nice. ;]

I'd probably be too intimidated thought to date someone so tall. >_<

5'1 :[

• Well you shouldn't be. Just judging from your pics on here, I'd be attracted to you. Not to mention that as I said before, short girls are cute.

• no such thing as too tall

• I am very petit, so just as you say it is just far easier if the height difference isn't too large. I tend to be more attracted to shorter men, I loose interest in a gyu that is taller than 6 feet. It's not that there is anything wrong with you or that you aren't attractive. I am only 5 feet tall so again, my shoulders would only come up to your crotch,lol. It's just awkward. It can defintely work of course I dated a guy that was 6'4'', and he was great.

• I love tall guys, the taller the better!

• To tall is about 6'8 . I'm only 5'5 and I like when an guy has to bend down to kiss me or can bring me up to his height. lol

• I'm 5'6" and my boyfriend is 6'3", and that height difference is perfect between us. I love that I can wear high heels (as high as I want), and he'll still be taller than me. Some of my shoes put us pretty darn close together in height.. so him being taller wouldn't be a bad thing.. I don't think there is such a thing as "too tall"... although.. if you're going to be a really big man.. you need to have the muscles to back it up too! :)

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE super tall guys! I'm 5'7 I would deffinitly date a guy who was 6'6!

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 15

• I used to work with a guy who was just under 7' in bare feet.

Probably some girls thought he was too tall.

However girls literally swarmed him in clubs. I knew guys who used to pick up by standing near him and hitting on the girls who couldn't get his attention.

• I think 6'6" is over the threshold of too tall and into the domain of truly tall.

I'm 6'2" or 3". This is too tall. Normal guys are more like 6 foot, this is the ideal height for a 'normal' guy, I'm just too big to be a normal guy...but at the same time I'm not particularly tall. I don't get girls coming up to me and admiring my height the way my friend who is 5cm taller than me does.

So...yeah. 6'2"-6'4" or so is too tall. Its just above average. Not good.

More than that though and you're actually tall, which is what the ladies like.

• f*** that you a gieant nigga haha. if a girl wants to suck a d*** or get f***ed you seriously think they would mind you height NO!

• How tall are you without the work boots? Just curious because I am very tall too.

What shoe size do you wear?

• for me I'm 5'1 and I don't think you would be too tall. I'm use to looking up at people.

Making love might be a bit weird though but we'll come to that when we get there. LOL

• Dont worry about being 5'1 , not that you said you were lol . I had a HUGE crush on a guy who was only 5'3 and he was VERY attractive.

Im 5'0 tall , lots of short girls around for you ;D even some tall ones that don't mind.

• thanks. :) I did have a question when I first came on GaG about most girls liking tall guys but I'm use to it and try to let my personality shine through. if you know what I mean.

• you are probably too tall for short girls, that is girls that are 5 foot 5 and below but for girls 5 foot 5 plus you are just fine. I wouldn't worry about it though girls like tall men anyways, if you are short on the other hand you are f***ed.

• but short men have more passion. *wispers* (trying to start a new phrase)

• You're too tall when you can't(or haven't managed) to have appropriate weight for your height.

I myself am 6'1" and I used to have a hard time getting weight and muscle to stop looking too skinny.

Whether or not in girls' eyes are any limits for height alone, I have seen guys who are like 6'7" tall but so damn scrawny, like toothpicks..

..and I haven't ever noticed girls swarming around them.

• People are funny in general... You get to see shallowness come up 1st hand when you see how people are treated due to their height, status, etc...

• "too tall?" - I don't think such a concept exists to the vast majority of women.

• this too tall thing doesn't exist to girls.

• It appears as if a majority of girls don't mind 6'6", but they never answered what was too tall.

• u dated a girl who is 4'4 ? wow

• I didn't date her. I expressed interest in doing a midget and she was down. It was a one night thing.

• It wouldn't bug me if you were. I'm kinda proud that I did a midget lol.

• hahah that's a story worth telling

• Shit your tall I'm only 5 ft 10"

But would like to be around 6 1" 2"

Sorry I know I didn't answer your question lol.

• There is no such thing as "too tall". However, there is definitely such a thing as being "too short". Ironic eh?

• there is no such thing as too tall, women are inherently shallow about height so the taller the better

• yeah right, I'm sure you didn't know girls liked tall guys regardless of the limit and weren't only looking to boost your self esteem

• they don't go crazy because you don't have the looks to go along with the height sorry mate