Toe cleavage, good or bad?

Toe cleavage, when the toe of the shoe is so short that the gaps between the toes are visible (much like tiny cleavage).

I find this to be quite unattractive, and I think that shoes should completely cover the toe, or that they should just go barefoot.

• I like toe cleavage.
  • I think toe cleavage is unattractive.
  • I don't care either way.
An example of what I'm talking about:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeh I agree-it makes the shoes look like they are too small and don't fit properly and it makes me feel stupid. I have 1 pair of dolly shoes that show a tiny amount of that but I hardly wear them and when I first put them on I noticed it straight away.

What Girls Said 4

• I hate it... I think it looks silly. Probably mostly cause I have really big feet though (size 10) Anything that draws attention to that irks me, so I avoid the whole toe cleavage thing. I guess if someone has really small petite feet, it would look cute. I guess...I don't notice it on anyone else though, just myself.

• Deffffffffffinitely agreed. Though if it's just a bit, like at the very top between your big toe and second toe, I'll live.

But if it's like the picture you posted, it makes me want to puke.

• Hmm, wow.

• toe cleavage can be okay but there is too much of it in that picture

What Guys Said 2

• Weird, I've never seen that before.

Makes the show look to small, or moreso, makes the feet look to large. I don't want to see bigfoot in a dress!

• so I guess you don't like sandals?