Toe cleavage, good or bad?

Toe cleavage, when the toe of the shoe is so short that the gaps between the toes are visible (much like tiny cleavage).

I find this to be quite unattractive, and I think that shoes should completely cover the toe, or that they should just go barefoot.

• I like toe cleavage.
    13% (4)33% (3)18% (7)Vote
  • I think toe cleavage is unattractive.
    33% (10)33% (3)33% (13)Vote
  • I don't care either way.
    54% (16)34% (3)49% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
An example of what I'm talking about:

link

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeh I agree-it makes the shoes look like they are too small and don't fit properly and it makes me feel stupid. I have 1 pair of dolly shoes that show a tiny amount of that but I hardly wear them and when I first put them on I noticed it straight away.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I hate it... I think it looks silly. Probably mostly cause I have really big feet though (size 10) Anything that draws attention to that irks me, so I avoid the whole toe cleavage thing. I guess if someone has really small petite feet, it would look cute. I guess...I don't notice it on anyone else though, just myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deffffffffffinitely agreed. Though if it's just a bit, like at the very top between your big toe and second toe, I'll live.

But if it's like the picture you posted, it makes me want to puke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, wow.

0|0
    0|0
  • toe cleavage can be okay but there is too much of it in that picture

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Weird, I've never seen that before.

Makes the show look to small, or moreso, makes the feet look to large. I don't want to see bigfoot in a dress!

0|0
    0|0
  • so I guess you don't like sandals?

0|0
    0|0