If you were dating a muscular guy, would you feel his muscles a lot?

Like, would you put your hands on his chest or arms?

0|0
14|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know... I've never really dated a muscular guy. I went out with one muscular guy for one date. He did some massage on me, not the other way around. :-D Was cool I guess, but he was lacking in the brains department and I just couldn't see myself with him. I saw him as deserving a really nice, simple girl. Later I found out that he stole some stuff and I didn't feel as bad about not hanging out with him anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • duh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

I've dated a track star who was more muscular than his profile picture and I didn't feel the need to touch his muscles all the time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally yes. Feeling muscles is awesome. Makes me feel very protected, especially very muscular arms and abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks like a piece of gum in your belly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm, absolutely. That's the great thing about muscles :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yup I'm a very touchy-feely person so I love bodily contact. I totally would :)

0|0
    0|0
  • probably yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscles ask to be felt

1|0
    0|0
  • yes ofcourse, but I wouldn't date a guy who looked like the hulk.. maybe holister modelish

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I like to feel them

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow...

Yes

Why Not His Abs/Stomach? <<< ( I'd perfer to place my hand there )

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, the chest and arms were just examples :p My girlfriend never feels mine, but I feel like pretty much all other girls do.

• Show All
    • ***difficult***

• It's okay :) Yeah, I figured that most girls would, but I didn't want to just assume.

• Umm yeah! his arms would be great to touch and his chest of course.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• dude is that you in the picture? If so, then I don't see how you have problems with girls. You're jacked AS F***!

0|0
    0|0