• Ask
  • myTake

Intense eye contact....Is this a sign of attraction, or could it mean something else?

If a guy has intense eye contact with a girl ALOT, like he stares at her, and looks her deep into the eyes. They lock their gaze for what seems like... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I find eye contact pretty important between me and a girl that I like. For one it shows that she might have interest in me as I do with her. I don't know if you would call it a "turn on" but it's something really nice when you see the girl that youve been looking at start looking at you too when you look at her.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• well when I am physically attracted I try to sneak in as much stare time as possible because she's enjoyable to look at

• I'm a terrible starer, I lock eyes with people all the time...with me, it indicates a comfort level. It's someone I like, at least as a friend. Attraction? maybe maybe not.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook