My boyfriend has no style?

I really love my boyfriend, a lot. But he has no style what so ever .. he used to when we first started dating but I don't know what happened O_O . He now wears some of the ugliest things when we go out and I'm always dressed very nicely. That's how I was raised. I can't stand it and it's a huge turn off for me. He is also trying to spike his hair and it just doesn't look right. How do I fix this? What can I do? Someone help please.

Most Helpful Guy

• My kind of dude. My wife dresses me all the time because I'm indifferent to what I wear. I suggest you buy clothes for him and make suggestions on his clothing/hair and just his overall appearance. It is very likely you care more about than he does... Which is a good thing because you can probably mold him to how you want him.

• I disagree with this because that would be too controlling. I'd HATE it if my girlfriend demanded me to wear what SHE wants, do my hair how SHE wants, etc. Wheres the freedom there? that isn't a relationship, that's a prison. lol

• When did you lose yourself in your relationship? O.O

• If it's something you care about then sure put up a fight but it's not something I care about. Now most important to me is comfort so if it's not comfortable then I'm not wearing it.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should give him suggestions, but don't make him wear things. Tell him that you like 'this' shirt better, tell him you like his hair when it's done like 'that', but don't baby the man and tell him what he can/cannot wear. If he refuses, your going to have to deal with it. If you can't deal with it, then go separate ways.

• Tell him to dress like he did before?

• I did & he doesn't "understand". He say's that he's always dressed like this .

What Girls Said 2

• well... maybe he did dress like that for a long time and you didn't even notice? What do your friends tell you? Have they noticed the changed too?

I studied fashion, so I have my style and take care of it. My boyfriend on the other hand, is one of the least styled people I know, and that is kind of a charm to me and I wanna make out with him no matter what he's wearing.

It would be a problem though, if your boyfriend showed up dressing odd to a certain event or place, but other than that.. How weird or ugly is he really dressing?

• Wow I can't believe people are this shallow. He obviously likes the way he dresses and the way he spikes his hair, or else he wouldn't dress like that and do his hair like that, so if it's really this big of an issue for you then you're probably both better off if you just dump him for someone with more style more to your liking