If a girl wears white jeans/pants in a club or bar she is looking to hook up?

Many of my friends say that, do you think there's some truth to it?

Oi egg heads, enough with the comments saying "thats stupid". thanks to josemaf I came to a conclusion ;d. Girls,like guys go in clubs with the mindset to flirt or possibly hook up.Therese really no other reason to go to a club. I doubt that a girl on her perioud would want to hook up or that shell be wearing something white near her butt, so there you have it, Myth plausible :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• no, she just felt like wearing white.

• lol.. I'm pretty sure you can't tell how willing she is to hook up, by the color of her pants :P

• Ok, well I better not order those pants to wear to the club this weekend

j/king.

I always thought people would think those things about girls who bare it all.

Not someone who wears a specific color in jeans.

What your friends are saying isn't true at all! A girl can be willing to hook up but you cannot

tell by the color of her pants (but by the way she is carrying herself).

• Dafuq? No.

She wore pants..she is not dtf.

If she doesn't wear pants..or underwear..she is dtf.

• I have never heard that before. If anything she made the wrong choice, no one is careful at a club, she's gonna get stains.

• Whoa never heard of that one before.

• You can't judge the girl by the color of her pants. Maybe that's just her favorite color for all you know.

• i seriuosly dongt mean to cuss you but what kind of f***ed up question is dis lol its dumb man seriously lol

• I always thought jeans in the color white looked fairly odd,...now I know why,..hmm

• Your friends are dumb azzes. :P

• White jeans have been in style this summer! Every girl has been wearing some

• WTF? are you serious? that has absolutely no truth to it.

• Hannah Dundee is wearing sexy tight white pants with tight belt in Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, this very sexy for girls, paseene kee badboo mehsoos,

• LOL no

• Why would you wear white jeans to a club? o.o

• never heard that

• not at all

• I can just imagine a court room where an accused rapist says "but your honour, she was asking for it...she was wearing white pants!"

I hope that answers your question, but if it doesn't...no, I've never heard that one. You guys come up with some crazy ideas of what we girls do when we are looking to hook up.

:)

• only if the pants is sheer enough to show off her brightly colored thong, dude. Otherwise, she might just be making a fashion statement...

• well, I've heard of girls wearing white skinny jeans to reveal more of their body and make their bottoms look bigger...i don't know if it necessarily signifies her intention to hook up. she's probably trying her darn best to look good to guys, though

What Guys Said 10

• Sounds like someones trying to prank you.

• oy vey...

This question hurts my brain.

It just reduced the "hope for humanity" rating by 60 points.

• You have many dumb friends.

• "Girls, like guys go in clubs with the mindset to flirt or possibly hook up.Therese really no other reason to go to a club." - WTF?!

If you seriously think that, then you must be referring to strip clubs only. People go to clubs to have fun. To dance, to drink, to listen to the DJ. Of course you hook up sometimes. But the main reason is to go out and have fun, whatever that means.

Maybe in your town clubs are solely a hook up place, but whatever...

• have fun? since when standing close between sweaty people in space filled with cigar smoke is fun?

• Maybe go to clubs at the weekends, then you won't be that bored! lol

Oder ist es dir dort zu verschwitzt und verraucht? ;)

• smoke and sweat I can survive if I am properly drunk ABER ich bin sehr faul, kein party fur mich xD tbh the reason I don't go out is because the friends I made here aren't really my friends. they did a lot to earn my hatred.

• lol I really doubt it

• I'd say if she wears a tight miniskirt and low-cut blouse, she's probably looking to hook up.

White pants? Not so much.

• No BA for you!

• That doesn't even make any sense.

• This is absolutely true. There are other similar signs as well that a girl is looking to get some. These include, but are not limited to: wearing a left shoe, having brown hair, and lets not forget the most important one, having fingernails.

• well when you think of it its true, why do guys go in bars and clubs? to flirt. girls can't be that different so if she's out there she has cinsidered to do something

• Haha well that's a first! Can't say I've heard that one before