Girls, what do you think of guys eyes and eyelashes?

So I have very curly eyelashes, my eyes are "mountain lion brown" as so I have been told, and have an "intense" stare because I look at people in the eye when talking to them. Some have told me its because of my zodiac sign, scorpio, but I don't really know about that lol. So girls, is it cute, sexy, intimidating, etc. when a guy has eyes like mine?

Updates:
lol thanks :). I have always thought that most girls are into light colored eyes because my friends have blue, green, and hazel eyes, and more girls notice them more than mine. I thought about getting green colored contacts

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• it's a good thing, I'm also jealous that a lot of guys have very pretty long eyelashes :x

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Work them curly eyelashes boy! LOL anyways as long as you find your eyes attractive then that's all what matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute :3

0|0
    0|0
  • hi

0|0
    0|0
  • thats hot...luv your eyes you don't need contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls love pretty eyes.:D

0|0
    0|0
  • I think when I guy looks me in the eye, when we're talking and not at my boobs the whole time is really hot. (it just gets annoying) especially when he has intense eyes.I think eyes are really important features, and so when someone as intense eyes (especially brown, I'm a sucker for them!) is super hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I've been told I have really long eyelashes for a guy. Some girls have even told me they are envious of them, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I get the same thing, only my eyelashes are long and curly. They usually ask me if I curl my eyelashes and I just laugh and I'm like "uh.. no?" lol