Is wearing skinny jeans slutty?

Ok, so I have a nice hourglass figure and so when I wear skinny jeans it really shows out my curves. I was wearing this nice pinkish-red skinny jean with a nice fitted brown turtle neck with casual black converse. Some guy who always tried to talk to me and who I always ignored, came up to me. He started like telling me how when he 1st met me how he thought I was easy... that just shocked me. I said why... he said well the way you dress. First off I don't be wearing shorts shorts like most people in my college, opening my leg, or anything. Heck, I'm still a virgin and only had one boyfriend in my life and I told him this. then after we finish talking he said "I was a cool person" Plus I don't carry that vibe and I know I don't carry that vibe. Many guys told me he's just mad because you don't want him and I hold myself as a mature person for a 19 years old. I'm liek a nice spiritual person and people tell me I carry I nice aura. wth

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Skinny jeans are NOT slutty. However... what is slutty that are like skinny jeans are any kind of thin cloth sweat pants/yoga pants. Girls on my campus wear them all the time and it makes me sick. it's like they are wearing nothing at all :$

1|0
    0|0
  • No? All girls wear skinny jeans, don't they?

4|0
    0|0
  • No, wearing skinny jeans is not slutty. If you are being called a slut or whatever because you're wearing them, you're probably just getting jealous people calling you that. Don't worry about them though!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• No. Skinny jeans aren't slutty, they are just trousers, nothing more, nothing less.

They are the most comfortable types of jeans in my opinion and everyone wears them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um, I sure hope not... Then again, I have those thoughts sometimes because I seem to get more guys staring at my legs when I wear skinny jeans.

It depends on how you wear them I guess. You can look raunchy in them ( pair it with high heels and a revealing top) or look cute and girlie ( flats with a blouse on top).

1|0
    0|0
  • No as long as they are not too tight then I think that they look good on people.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • No, wearing skinny jeans doesn't make you slutty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I do and I'm no where near a slut.

1|0
    0|0
  • it does not make you easy

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear what you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • He was being an ass.

Wearing skinny jeans aren't slutty.

1|0
    0|0