Girls...what's your take on G-shock watches?

I do a lot out doors and physical stuff, the watch would have practicacality in the sense that it is very durable and stuff...but would it look lame?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really notice or care about watches. It shows that a girl is high maintenance if she cares about something so small.

What Girls Said 8

• There okay not the first thing I notice about what a guy is wearing

• G-SHOCKS ARE SEXY. forreal. I have a pink one I wear it all the time and I love when guys have them. also it's a nice conversation starterr.

• G-Shock, whoa...wasn't that trendy in the late 90s?

lol.

Anyways practicality over style, right?...

And I doubt any girl will notice anything that detailed, there's so much else to notice about you...:)

i'm sure you'll rock it!

• it looks sexy it shows that you have style and athletic abilities not the most important thing in a guy but good conversation starter

• how about a portable wrist sized sun dial? your welcome.

• I mean I generally associate G-Shocks with teenage boys. I feel like grown men should wear "real" watches such as : Audemars Piguet, Bulgari, Hublot, Girard Perregaux, Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin.

• By "real" you mean overpriced and named after a random French dude?

• I'd hate to ruin those watches with outdoor activities that real men actually do lol

• yes that's exactly what I mean. && well in that case why not go for something cheap like rolex or timex?

• Mmm I really don't care about stuff like that. I just recently found out they're supposed to be some kind of trend/fad. I usually hate that kind of stuff.

• no, it wouldn't

What Guys Said 4

• if you like the look and it fits your needs/ style, that's all that matters. Other people...f*** em. Roll with what feels right and be comfortable.

• G-Shock are cool I mean makes sense for a sporty dude. I personally don't use them but have a friend that does. I prefer a citizen stainless steel cause they are elegant without being overpriced, but then again I usually take it off when I do sports.

• Dude... The word "lame" is lame.

• If you like it on yourself, that's all that matters.