Tank tops on guys? Chest hair? Girls?

So I'm going to concert tomorrow gonna get up to 99 and outdoors so I wanted to get a tank. I know like any fashion it looks better on some more than others. Your Thoughts on body types and also I have what I would describe as sparse chest hair (its not very thick at all) that would be visible, would this make a tank look bad on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wife beaters are actually a huge turn on for me. They'd look great on you, especially if you have a little bit of muscle.

What Girls Said 9

• Chest hair is so sexy and manly as long as its not like a wool sweater or like all up on your back its cool

• The tank is fine but minus any chest hair. That wouldn't be attractive.

• YES! absolutely NO CHEST HAIR. my lord that's so unattractive. lol sorry if that sounded crazy, but it looks so gross when guys have chest hair sticking out.

-A

• Just to clarify, do you find chest hair completely unattractive or just exposed chest hair. Ex: do you find it unattractive when a guy is at beach or shirtless and he has any chest hair

• um, exposed chest hair, but only if its a little bit.

-A

• Not a fan of the chest hair. You would look better getting rid of it before going out in a tank, even if it's just a little.

• I hate tank tops on men, esp. if they have fur sticking out all over. Wear of white tee shirt, you'll be cooler than in a tank & you will look hotter, if you get my drift.

• I say go for it! I don't like when guys shave their body hair (except face). You were born with it for a reason.

• Chest hair is sexy so are tanks if you have an average body type. Let the haters hate and go do you.

• Chest hair can be attractive and sexy as long as there isn't jungle or something on his chest

• Any body type can wear them, but if you have chest hair you should shave it. That comes across as kinda messy.

What Guys Said 3

• Pshh. Don't listen to the haters. Rock that chest hair like a boss. Just keep it trimmed up. You gotta manscape from your chest pubes all the way down to your ball fro.

There's a girl out there who likes it on you. If not, she'll learn to.

• Wear a nice gold chain with it.

• Many wpmen will say lose the chest hair but if it is not that thick then go for it.