Women: what do you think of cargo pants?

I have often been curious; what do women think of cargo pants?

Either on men, themselves or even other women, what's your opinion, are they stylish? Do you find them unappealing? If you like them do you actually use the extra pockets for anything or is it just a fashion statement?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see them as very work-wear (like a painter or something)/slouchy trousers. Something designed to get messy.

They look better on men than women, but neither on neither are hugely flattering. I think there's less emphasis for men to have clingy clothes so it's easier for a man to pull them off.

I used to have a pair and I did use the pockets instead of a bag but I found myself being weighed down. And then I kept forgetting to empty them and washed so much stuff. I think it's mostly a fashion statement.

What Girls Said 7

• i love cargos. I wear them all the time. pants, shorts, skirts. I think they are very relaxed looking which is my style. relaxed, calm cool collected. I do use the pockets when I either don't feel like carrying a purse or I don't own a purse that goes with my outfit.

i like them on guys too

• Many guys wear cargo shorts, I think they look fine, its casual wear. I like that they have pockets because then I can put my stuff in them since girls shorts are so small things always fall out. It's great if I'm hanging out with a guy who's wearing them then I can put my stuff in one of his many pockets haha(: I don't usually wear them, I think I own two pairs they look more like this- link

• Thanks for answeing my question about the bob-cut hairstyle and I am answering this as a courtesy to you:)

Honestly,I think cargo pants don't accentuate shape,sometimes baggy and is not a fashion statement.I see a lot of painters,construction workers,lift technicians and factory workers wearing them and they look alright.But once they change into their jeans,they look so much more attractive that I can't help taking a second look. So I see things that I have never seen before when they are not wearing their cargo pants.Lol.

I think cargo pants are fine for work because you can put a lot of tools in the extra pockets but I don't suggest that you wear it for dating if you want to impress a girl.Sorry for the blunt answer but I reallu hope that this helps a bit. :)

• I like them on guys.

• I hardly wear cargo pants.

I think they are good when it comes to working jobs (construction, etc)

I am not too sure how I feel about them really.

• Something work like,relaxing other than that I don't really like them on guys.Not a fashoin statement.

• That they don't accentuate shape, it is unappealing to me.

What Guys Said 1

• I wear them all the time, work, casual, nights out,, they're just so comfortable and practical. To make them look good, It is important to find a decent cut and good, natural coloured material,,, Usually more expensive. I am getting rather conscious that I might be looking too militant or like i'm on a safari.
    I do think they look good on women too,,, loose fit with a tight top,, looks more modest than tight jeans,,, sort of late 90's All saints look.