Petite girls and big guys.

Are there a lot of smaller girls that are into big guys? I'm 6'1 and about 205lbs. I am not fat, I have a normal belly. I work out 4 times a week so I am muscular with big shoulders, chest, arms etc. I am an MMA fighter so think Tom Hardy in that mma movie he was in except no six pack lol. So do a lot of small girls like this, anyone here into this even if not petite?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'3, and I would find your size acceptable :P

I wouldn't be shallow & not date you just because of your height, but you are near the point of it being a con.

I once had a guy friend who was 6'2. There was a period of time when we would hang out & make out. Kissing him while standing was exhausting! haha

• Really, is 6'1 that tall? I've never been told that before.

• Well, obviously he does.. but still that's a foot to cover! :P

• Lol

What Girls Said 12

• I'm 5' even and 106lbs. My boyfriend is 6'4", 230lbs all muscle(Marine). I love that he is a lot bigger than me...Idk what it is, I guess I just like the fact that it makes him seem more like an alpha male/ more manly if that makes any sense. I never have to worry about anything when I'm with him to say the least lol.

• That's awesome. And cheers to your man for serving his country, I'm about to finish college and then I will be heading to the Navy. I've been training for the Navy Seals for five years now.

• Thank you :) And good for you. Navy Seal training is hard to get through, but if you are determined, you can do it. Good luck to you!

• Thanks, I'm going to try my best and then some. That's all I can do. Ttyl

• I would need a step stool to kiss a guy that tall, but it's whateves. As long as a guy is taller than me (which is not hard) I'm happy. As for size, I don't really care, just be healthy and fit. I'm not into rock hard bulging muscles.

• Alright cool, but is 6'1 really that tall? How tall are you?

• Just barely 5"2 :)

• Nice, the shortest girl I know is actually 4'11 lol.

• I think that they would be. I am not short but a lot of my friends are and some of them date guys around your stats. MMA is hot though so that's a plus.

• I'm around 4'11", maybe a bit smaller, about 90-95 lbs give or take. I love tall guys, especially when they're big teddy bears. Plus it's fun to wear their clothes. It's like a blanket. Made of your scent. And girls enjoy that for some reason. Girls like a lot of weird junk. That went off track, but my point is, yes, most of us like tall guys.

• im into that

• Cool, so you like big traps on a guy? Some girls have told me its hot and some not so much.

• doesn't bother meeee

• I'd date a guy your size if you can deal with having to bend down to kiss me. ;P

• i can't believe all these ugly girls here are that acting like they ' guess" a guy like you would be acceptable... like f*** off ... they re lucky if they can get a skinny little nerd to like them.

sorry :) just saying

• OF COURSE ! I m 5'4 108 pounds ... I'm skinny but like the fit skinny not bony at all (ew) anyways BIG BUFF muscular men or anything similar to tom hardy is all I go for ! nothing else! other guys are just plain ugly to me lol

• Please define petite. Different people have different definitions of petite :)

• Do I get best answer if I say I've seen more couples with that combo though I don't. Prefer them I thought big guys like tyson beckford looks hot but then again he's got abs

• No I like average sized guys since big guys are kind of intimidating plus I thought they'd go for tall girls or curvy/thick girls I'm kind of flat chested

• Don't get me wrong, I like all kinds of women but lately I've been seeing some really cute petite women and was thinking about going for them.

• I'm petite I think..I'm like 5'2 107 lbs but I don't really like big guys-like are really tall and more than 150% of my weight whether fat or muscle

• So what do you like. At 5'2 107 the only guys comparable are Justin Bieber types lol.

• Ya actually I like metrosexuals..blame SF I guess

• Ok, didn't expect that lol. Do whatever makes you happy ;).

What Guys Said 1

• I'm pretty sure there's plenty of them lurking around for you bro