Why are some big guys attracted to small petite girls?

As I have gotten older I have seemed to attract bigger guys like a whole foot bigger than me, Why would guys want to be with a tiny girl isn’t this awkward?

28

What Guys Said 8

• I'm a pretty big guy (6'4") that's always been attracted to short, petite girls.

Honestly, I don't know if there's aspecific reason why, beyond the fact that it's just what we're wired to be attracted to. At least nothing comes to mind. I just love short girls.

It's certainly not awkward, though. As a matter of fact, it makes me feel like my height is finally a benefit. If she's really short, then it's super cute when she asks me to reach something for her.

Physical intimacy isn't really difficult, either. You just have to take your heights into consideration, and adjust accordingly. It's relatively easy to make everything work.

• Truthfully I find lots of different body types attracted. I've been attracted to lots of petite ladies. Short ones...4'10"... tall ones 6'0", tiny and petite and also really curvy ladies that are thicker.

I'm just attracted to who I'm attracted to. A beautiful attractive woman is a beautiful attractive woman, I don't have one type.

She doesn't even have to be "classically" beautiful. She just have to be attractive to me.

No, it doesn't seem awkward to me.

• As a fairly manly guy (185 cm and around 90 kgs, muscular) I find small stature girls being attracted to me. In fact, most of my gfs were in the 160 cm range. I don't know why.

• Weird but small girls are fun!

• Yeah there is a certain cut off point. If they are to small I’d pass.

• I don't know many girl above 5'5". So it's just how it is for me, I have no problem with it though.

• No guys like smaller women because it makes there d's look bigger. It also allows us to feel more masculine. Shorter women also makes cuddling easier. I can think of quite a few but you get the idea

• Try short guys 😃

What Girls Said 2