Why are some big guys attracted to small petite girls?

As I have gotten older I have seemed to attract bigger guys like a whole foot bigger than me, Why would guys want to be with a tiny girl isn’t this awkward?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a pretty big guy (6'4") that's always been attracted to short, petite girls.

Honestly, I don't know if there's aspecific reason why, beyond the fact that it's just what we're wired to be attracted to. At least nothing comes to mind. I just love short girls.

It's certainly not awkward, though. As a matter of fact, it makes me feel like my height is finally a benefit. If she's really short, then it's super cute when she asks me to reach something for her.

Physical intimacy isn't really difficult, either. You just have to take your heights into consideration, and adjust accordingly. It's relatively easy to make everything work.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its the same reason as to why petite or any kind of girl is attracted to tall guys. Its our natural insticts to be that way towards each other if it makes any sense, but... everyone is different. We might share the same opinion but don't always agree on the same matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE