What if all girls had to dress like....

This, starting tomorrow. link Girls how would you feel about it and guys how would you feel. Just a fun question to see people's thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd actually kind of enjoy it! Maybe not doing things like working out and lifting weights, but on an everyday basis I'd really enjoy it! The gowns are quite stunning.

I'd like it more if these were acceptable to wear everyday, but you didn't have to. :3

Just a thought.

• I'm picturing a girl lifting weights in a dress like that now,lol. I got confused at the end when you put "I'd like it more if these were acceptable to wear everyday, but you didn't have to" The end of that sentence specifically.

• How windy do you think it is at the end?

What Girls Said 17

• Not everyday. However, on occasion, I'd love it. What girl doesn't love getting dressed up for something special. In todays world though, with women in the workplace, raising kids, etc. it wouldn't be very practical. In that era, women didn't have all of the hectic rsponsibilities that would allow for us to go about dressed in such a way. I do agree that women today do need to class themselves up a little. I'm in favor of something from the 60's back to the 30's or 40's myself.

• Interesting. The clothes from the 30's to 60's are nice like you mentioned. I really like the ones in the video like 1700's-1800's dresses or just modern day poofy dresses like this one link but those would only work in formal settings. I do wish more girls would wear dresses/skirts, but it is how it is.

• I did, thank you.

• welcome. did you answer?

• i would love it every once in a while but not if I had to wear it everyday.

• I actually wouldn't mind lol... I would have to improvise on how I'd work out and ride bikes and such, but other than that it would be kinda fun :D (the dresses have to be made better though)

... imagine if no one can dress as a slut anymore? this will definitively cause some people to have to develop personalities

• I would pay to see someone try to ride a bike in a dress like that. How would they have to be better made?

• Roll it up and ride in bloomers :D and as for the dresses they need better quality materials and the lines seem to be a little off

• What lines?

• It would be cool for a while but It restricts movement and I couldn't compete in my school wrestling team wearing that!

• How long is a while?

• keep in mind she is probably just turning 15 there ha ha it's a quinceanera I like Quinceanera dresses I think I might get one for graduation.

• She looks older then 15, but people do look older when they dress up. She actually looks just like a girl at my college. That would be cool to get for graduation, do you have a look in mind?

• That would be awesome! For a day or two... After that I'm sure I'd get so annoyed with it :P

• I guess the novelty would wear off after a certain point in time.

• How windy do you think it is at the end of the video?

• "Crap, how would I go to the washroom" was my first thought. I'd look like a princess so I guess it's kind of fun, but it'd be so heavy and take so much room up too.

• Washroom is pretty easy. The underwear is crotchless.

• It does not look heavy, but looks are deceiving.

• You would look great dressed like that,

• Thatd be funn

• I love this kind of style. Its amazing and lovely. I would like to have one dress like that.

• You definitely look the part of a princess. Which one do you like best?

• I don't like the top of it. it looks so boring, I miss something special there.

• No, just wondering what your opinion was.

• What year is it?

• It's 2012.

• The dress is an improvement but its still completely impractical and restrictive. There are many reasons women's fashion has moved on including historical, political etc

• Plus that dress may not have a corset in the traditional sense but as I've said already, it is still corseted, its not separate from the dress but the top of the dress in made in the style and form of a corset. Any dress that is so rigid from the waist up has some form of "boning" in it

• that would actually be so heavy and uncomfortable.. but I wouldn't mind for a bit.. as long as I didn't have to do it every day

• How long is a bit?

• No one wants there organs squashed.

• How heavy is it?

• Its fun to play dress up for a day but id hate to do it forever,I like dressing differently

• f*** no! personally I never really liked the idea of being a "princess" even when I was little and by the end of the day I would probably just rip the skirt part off and climb a tree

• Guys have to dress like prince charming then

• Ugly and tacky

Uncomfortable and inconvenient

• Way too poofy. I would not like at all.

• It would be very uncomfortable to me. I like to stick with the small dresses.

• My small dresses, do you mean the current type of dresses?

• Can you give a example?

• What is a small dress?

• It would be fabulous! I'd keep handsome midgets under my skirts all the time to pleasure me all day long! Nobody would ever know they are down there eating my p*ssy for hours & hours . How wonderful would that be? Is that wrong?

• That sounds smart but you might have even more trouble walking then,lol.

• Reminds me of the guys in HS who used to play football in their prom tuxes...just to get their $ worth. lol

• Football or tree climbing, decisions decisions.

What Guys Said 5

• I would be really unsure of how to react if I suddenly saw everyone in those. I feel like things would get broken just from being knocked off the table by the outer edges of the dress, and would probably never see the cat again lol

• That would suck.

• The only part of it that would bother me is that it is compulsory. Although, there are also pretty impractical for most activities too.

• It is not cool because how do they work in this type of clothes? I mean that this will ruin Hooters Image.

If this is for Formal Wear Event, I would love to see women dress in this style.

• Agree on the formal wear part.

• If they're going to throw back to that era, the LEAST they could do is show the acres of cleavage that was in fashion in those days. . .