Does arm size matter a lot to girls?

Or is it all about the face? What do you girls and your friends think about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You talking length or thickness? I'm a sucker for long, stringy arms, but I don't like bulk.

• My arms are long and stringy if you mean skinny and long. When I mean big arms I"m talking about his arms are thick. Like you ever seen those dudes where it looks like his arms barely fit in the sleeve hole? Like that.

• Well it's nice that there are girls that like lanky arms. You're a cutie too so it makes me feel much better about my arms :D

• Ha, glad I could be of assistance.

What Girls Said 6

• It certainly doesn't hurt, but I promise you if girls see a guy with maybe not so big arms, then we won't hold it against you. I think its more about the face, personality, and the way a guy carrys himself.

• I like long, arms on a lanky body. Face is important but not in the "normal" , I like face that are sweet and open or honest looking.

• My body is weird. I'm kind of short but lanky... I'm 5'8 do you still consider that to be lanky if I look skinny and stringy?

• Yes! I may be an exception BUT that's my favorite body type. My boyfriend is 5'9 and skinny so I think you're perfect!

• i like broad shoulders and it doesn't hurt to have muscles and jaw structure and Facial symmetry is important

• Unless its extremly boney or fat I wouldn't worry

• I think the face is more important. Big arms don't matter if you have an ugly face.

• Sure nice arms are nice.

What Guys Said 0