Why do guys like the innocent look on girls?

I've been told more than once that guys like the sweet and innocent look on a girl. Some even told me that it's a turn on. I'm just curious, why do they like it so much? Or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I can eloquently explain why so that you could understand it. I don't think I fully understand why myself.

The sweet, cute/innocent girls are like the ones you want to hold. They're ones that you want to protect if that makes any sense. I can't explain what it is about them that makes you feel that way other than that they are sweet and innocent (they have to be that way and not just look that way too in my case).

What Guys Said 1

• one word... Pedophiles! They like young innocent girls... I like a WOMAN that has that sex crazed look in her eyes and looks at me like she wants to tear sh*t up!

What Girls Said 3

• giiiiirl, there is a very VERY long history of men highly valuing purity in women (read: innocence) it stems from before the bible and is thought to have to do with men being intimidated by female sexuality and therefore wanting control it while simultaneously profiting from it (like colonizing land). its too complex to break it down here but there you have the short answer.

• because nice girls are the type to be brought home to his parents and appearing classy and sophisticated makes up feel sexier than trashier.

• So if someone had that look, it would be a good thing?

• yes because it shows that she wouldn't spread her legs to everyone. There are plenty of ways to appear appropriate and sexy by showing off your body...not your skin...BIG difference.

• because they want to imagine that either they will corrupt her or she looks sweet but is wild on the inside, like her sexual side is only theirs