Do guys prefer girls who wear low cut shirts and shirts that really show off what they have or girls who wear more conservative clothing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Conservative is way better. Girls that dress like trash are screaming for all the wrong kinds of attention. If you want to attract a quality man, you dress the part. If you look like a hooker, a man will view and treat you as such. If you dress like a lady, he knows you are a prize to be won, not a tramp. I agree with Hippie. If I can't see you as the kind of girl I might take home to mom, I won't even consider asking you out. If you want to attract jerks and players, dress slutty. If you want a respectful gentleman, dress in a fun and modest manner. Modesty does not mean you have to through fun out the window!

• I have to say I am really impressed with a lot of the answers this question got.

i totally agree and its really encouraging to know some people actually appreciate us dressing modestly

• A lot more men appreciate it than you know! The media is not reflective of what a respectful man wants out of a woman. That's why it is so important not to base what REAL men want when taken into account what those magazines at the supermarket checkout say a women is "supposed" to look like.

• Ahh, a smart and respectful man! dressing modestly gets us a guy to take home to the family too!

What Guys Said 9

• Showing off will attract more attention of course, but in my case, it wouldn't be decisive.

More guys will look at you and among them there might be one that pleases you...OR NOT: it might be the 'wrong guys' looking. That's what marketing and publicity are all about.

• Conservative. Girls who show off too much come by as sluts. On special occasions though it's not too harsh.

• i like both but every guy is different. if my Girlfriend wears something revealing I get turned on just by the physical looks alone, but when she dresses up or is in conservative clothing she looks more mature and still really hot so that turns me on even more

• Those who really knows how to dress, dress modestly. It encourages imagination which has no limits. Try staring at a naked human being, be it a male or female, and see how long it takes for you to become bored. If you are sex hungry, have all the sex you want, and then stare at his/her naked body, see how long before you get bored. Thus, people who "sell meat" really hasn't got much taste, especially artistic taste, nor brains for that matter. :)

• I like girls who dress conservatively.

They seem to be the type you bring home to mom.

And you won't have mom telling her to put some clothes on.

• Modest is the hottest.

• I suppose it could be a double-edge sword. Honestly, if I'm a guy and I look at two girls and think who I should talk to first then I would definitely choose the hotter looking one. But, the problem is that you're going to attract a lot of guys who are just shallow and want to have one nigh stands.

• All depends when. There are definitely times when I like to see the slutty side. I like a girl who isn't afraid to show off a bit when she wants to. There are times too though, when you have to play it cool.

• Somewhere in the middle. You don't want to look like you come from the Victorian era, but coming to work/school half naked is probably just as ill-advised.

What Girls Said 4

• IF A GUYS JUST WANTS TO HAVE A FLING HE WANTS A GIRL THAT SHOWS IT ALL...IF HE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP THEN OF COURSE H WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE IS FO HIM ONLY AND WANTS YOU TO COVER UP BUT STILL DONT BE A PRUDE ABOUT IT YOU CAN STILL BE VERY SEXY YET CLASSY ANSTEAD OF TRASHY!

• I like to leave some to the imagination... if you get what I am saying.

• These answers are contrary to what I see men with.

• well I'm pretty well-endowed cleavage wise (i'm a 34DD) so I usually dress in band tee-shirts and jeans. but sometimes I feel like attracting some double-takes so I'll wear a halter top or something. when I go out to the club, I tend to flaunt it. but on the whore spectrum, I'm definitely on the prudish side.