Tall guy and short petite girl combo?

I really like tall guys I'm 5ft 4.5" and petite but curvy... tall guys are you into short petite girls? why?

For me curvy as in petit body but with a big chest and ass
Ok so guys do you think tall women are far more attractive than short girls? cause the female answerer - eaeaea thinks so
welll my previous update is just a question to find out what you guys think...I think beauty isn't defined by height.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• I wouldn't say I'm tall, rather avg, but I think short women are completely awesome. I seem to always fall for the shorties. :)

• Alright listen close, petite girls are the BEST! To me they're more feminine, much better for cuddling, and much easier to get rough with in bed haha. Petite girls are amazing to me haha. Now that my rant is over, I'm not exactly "tall" by society's standards (5'9"), but yes I love and prefer petite girls over taller girls so there are guys out there who are into shorter girls :)

• Awwww.you bring up great points..:D but your cute enough for girls to pass that :) ...yea we short girls are the bomb...but I still wish I was tall and sexy like VS models LOL

• I'm 183cm (gues that's like 6ft) and yeah I like petite girls because they are cute and adorable and girly

• Why you ask?

Why are you into tall guys, if I may ask?

I mean, it's very common that most guys like girls that are shorter than themselves and girls like men who are taller than themselves.

I'm quite tall myself, a bit over 6 feet tall. It's very adorable to have a shorter girl, it's always nice to be able to look down into her eyes and her eyes gazing up on me :D

But personally, I like it :)

• Yes I really prefer 6ft and above...but I don't mind dating someone 5ft 9" but just not below that...I like gazing up..feeling surrounded by their bigger bodies...the fact that they can lift me up so easily...I feel protected and safe... they are so nice to cuddle with too ...I just love really tall men lol .

• My ideal range is between around 5'5 and 5'11, but that's just a slight preference. I still regularly come across girls outside of that range (both shorter and taller) who I find very attractive. When it starts to get more than a foot shorter or taller is when it becomes a problem for me, lol.

• aha I understand I have a range too... 5ft 9 to 6 ft 11...anything after or before that I am not into lol

• Lol...yes , why not ?

i'm myself 5'11.5

and they look adorable...

want to cuddle them ^_^

• I'm 6'5'' and as much as I find short girls really attractive cause of their proportions, I'd have to really like their personality to actually start a relationship with one... Things like dancing, kissing, sex against the wall etc... would be really awkward.

• dancing has never been a problem for me with a tall guy, actually sex against a wall is actually easier if the girl is light... and kissing ..u can lift us and throw us around easy, and place us onto and against things easier to kiss

• Im 6'0 and I like shorter girls because I find them more attractive. They're fun sized lol ;-) Not trying to offend anyone but I noticed that taller girls seem more aggressive, not all but a lot.

• we are fun sized ha ha XP...taller girls more aggressive? I've never noticed that..but I notice they ave bad posture

• honestly I only like short girls. they are cute as hell, usually they have nice bodies and they are just sexy.

• I wouldn't say I'm that "tall" I'm only 6 feet,but it doesn't bother me,and by the way you look awesome,let no one tell you the opposite.

• Yes, I enjoy short women more. Just are cute and adorable. And I like curvy women too and taller girls are just hard to find that way.

I am about 6'7". So women under 5'9" are short to me.

• All girls love tall guys, haha. There's no need to even say it.

I've known tall guy/short girl couples before so, yeah.

• i like them cause they are cute and I want to f*** the sh*t out of them and make em cum

• Yes I like women 5.5ft and shorter, and I am 6 ft. I don't know why.

• Well, I'm not a tall guy so should I still give my opinion?

• I'm actually a short guy (only 5'5'') but I am insanely attracted to tall women. I prefer them over short girls which is funny because tall girls would never be interested in dating me. Heck, even short or average height girls would never be interested in dating me. However, the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen in my life have all been short girls. My sister is tiny, like 4'10'' or 4'11'', and she gets more guys chasing her than any girl I've ever known.

• I'm 6'3"

I like some taller girls, but if given a choice, I'd go short.

Why?

Because being way bigger then her is hot.

• do you think taller women are far more attractive than short girls?

• No. I think small and petite women are more sexually attractive.

• I prefer tall girls. I'm a legs man and I love a tall girl with long legs. No shorties for me.

• well that's your preference...nothing wrong with that...I don't get the down votes... but I see the appeal of both tall and short :)

• Yeah I don't get the downvotes either. Must be some short girls hating haha. I still see plenty of hot short girls, but if I had to pick between tall girls and short girls I would pick the tall one. But nothing against short girls at all.

• 5'4.5" short? I'm not so sure about that

and according to the CDC link the average height for US women is 63.8"(or 5'3.8") and if I'm doing the math right your above average by .7 in, at least in the US

and petite clothing is normally made for women about 5'3" or less

seriously most guys are going to be cool with a shorter girl

• Short girls are the most attractive and relstionship material. Girls like tall guys so the short ones wind up with guys over six feet where I at 5 7 have never dated a woman shorter than me... this is most annoying lol. Don't you need a stool or something to kiss them? I don't understand it and wish tall guys would date tall women.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 5'4, not curvy, but my boyfriend is 6'5. So yeah, I'd say that some tall guys like short girls. :)

• you are lucky! I love 6ft and above..there are in my country but I have yet to see a really hot one..and if there are they probably are taken..lol

• 5'4 is not short.. 5'1 is small! You're more like an average height girl.. Unless you're talking only about guys who are way over 6 feet..

Anyway, I think most guys think small girls are cute, but they find taller girls far more attractive... and those who DO date short girls, only do so because the taller one's would never give them the time of day... OR they guys are short themselves, so would look better with a smaller girl...

• i like guys over 6ft ... well I know a lot of over 6ft guys who love short women over tall? how do you explain that? your height can't change your attractivenesss LOL tall women are not "far more attractive" , they far mor have bad posture but not looks LOL

• height and race are preferences...but doesn't mean any preference or less or mean that the person isn't attractive

• obviosly... everythjng is a preferance but is stilll a factor in someone's attraction

• I can't say all tall guys are but I'm only 4'8" at the age of 20 and tall guys are usually attracted to me lol and I usually go for the tall guys.

• same here lol...i'm 5ft 4" though...aww you are so small =P

• Haha yea I get that a lot from girls and guys. Us short girls are pretty cool, lol! We can get away with so much because we are so cute! Haha :P

• I'm 5'5 and I am seeing a guy who is 6'8. I guess you can say he likes short girls lol

• I'm 4'9 and the guy I'm crushing on is 6'5

• I'm 5'2 1/2 and curvy with a fairly decent size chest and ass. I love tall guys... its not that hard to find them... heck every guy is taller then me anyways and being with a taller guys makes me feel safe and protected ^_^

• i'm 5ft petite and slim and my boyfriend is way above 6ft, some times he look like a giant in front of me but I love it.

• ahahaha...yea although they might look way way bigger and talller...i just love love love it <3