Do guys like a little bit of meat on their women?

You always see guys approaching women who are either skinny or have the obvious (boobs/ass). However, I wanted to know if men preferred women who were not completely skinny? I am referring to women who are slim but aren't toned to the maximum (have a little bit of fat around the belly or back, rounder thighs, larger hips, thicker legs etc). I personally prefer this on myself because when I slim down TOO much, I look ill. Although I would never change my physical appearance for a guy, I am wondering if men like the about their women? Or if there are ANY men out there who would choose average looking women over the "wanna-be" model types?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is 5'6, weighs around 150ish, and typically wears a size 9 - 11.

I think she's hot. She thinks I'm crazy.

What Guys Said 7

• I do. But it depends. I'm not into every girl that is curvy.

Like link

link

link

link

• Looks and body type are very subjective. People can find all kinds of things attractive. I personally think there are very pretty thin girls and very pretty thicker girls. Ultimately, it's the girls face that leads to attraction. But some people will focus more on body. Some more on face. Some both. And some don't care. All depends.

• i do not like skinny as much as I do with a bit of meat. I love a girl with some extra weight, everything you explain is perfect for me, that is what I look for when I go outt. And I am a fit skinny guy though, 125lbs, 5'11.

• Surveys tend to indicate that's what most guys like. Just remember "a little" doesn't mean "a lot"... Most guys aren't into very toned/muscular girls or anorexic skeletons. They like a girl to be smooth and soft but not chubby. That would otherwise be known as average, or the girl next door type. For example these girls were shown to guys and most of them picked the girl in the middle link She has some fat on her legs and probably doesn't have a box gap, she has a little fat on her belly and doesn't have a six pack, she has boobs and a butt, and her arms have a little shape to them. They don't look like bones. She's in shape, but she didn't over do it and starve herself.

• As a matter of fact, I'd like a bit of meat on the chicken I eat daily. And about the women I like, I haven't followed a specific pattern in terms of 'meat' and all I look for is, either a beautiful face or an interesting face.

• I do like some meat on her bones.

• I'd have to see a picture of the body type you are referring to but I'd say most guys would like that

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, plenty of guys like or don't mind the out of shape appearance

• i take offense to this question. you're assuming all skinny people are "wanna-be" models and you're being ridiculous. making accusations against skinny people is just as bad as doing it to a fat person. Why is it OK for someone to be fat and not for someone to be thin?

for the record, I'm a skinny size 2 and always have been without any effort. I like being thin and I've never had a problem attracting guys

• Actually, when I say "wanna-be" skinny women, I am referring to women who strive to be a size two through thick and thin. I am aware of the fact that there are women in this world who are naturally skinny. In fact, many women in my family are a size 2. I am not saying it's not okay for women to be a size zero.

You definitely misinterpreted my question. You're being overly defensive, to which I must say, I apologize since my question was not as clear as you would have liked.

• who cares what guys think? It's not healthy to be overweight...