Is looking innocent a bad thing?

I wanna look more edgy but everything's I try I look awkward and my friends say I'm too innocent looking to try new types of things. I'd that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls always want to experience adventure... Guys generally look for innocence... It's not unusual for girls to want to be out there trying new things, wanting guys to show them new experiences and adventure, but we generally find innocent, respectable, smart, and classy girls more desirable for the long term. Being wild will keep you from getting taken seriously most of the time but it might get you more short term attention. Being innocent isn't all bad, so long as you're corruptible by the right guys. =P

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the person you want to attract. I like Innocent, Geeky, Shy Girls mostly over Loud Ghetto in Public Girls any day lol.

• Keep trying things if you want. When I think edgy I think punk.

• Wear some fake fangs in yer mouth and a fake scar on yer face; now that would be edgy.

• I think it's a good thing. I find the innocent look attractive

What Girls Said 3

• Try a cute rock girl look :D that is always fun but don't go to extremes of dying your hair and all that, it's not the same if you don't keep it natural, the best rock look is the natural one. Make it look cute though with black jeans, a rock looking top, little bit of red lipstick or some lip gloss and some black shoes or boots or some of those cool osaga shoes, you can get a nice pair of black ones and the insides are pink or blue lol.

• No being innocent looking is a good thing. But how edgy do you want to be? I think you can pull it off, just roll your eyes when people tell you otherwise. do what you wana do

• edgy... hmm how about dying(sp?) your hair? Nose pierced? Looking innocent is not a bad thing. It got me out of a lot of trouble growing up and it still does since I look like I m still in middle school ha ha :)