Should a 19 year old 6" 4' young lady wear high heels

im 19 years old turning 20 next month, now I'm 6" 4' or 1.94 cm and I've always wanted high heels but in my country (South Africa) they only sell size 11 high heel shoes (US and UK) now my shoe size is size 17/18 but I just wanted to know is it yes or no to the question above?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely a yes. Do what it takes to make yourself feel beautiful.

What Guys Said 9

• Goll -lee, heels are mostly to make yur legs look longer and slimmer, and I would think your legs are plenty long and slim already! Why would you WANT to wear heels?

• i want to wear heels because it makes women look sexy and also increases sex appeal, plus due to being tall I've always envied women in high heels because they have the perfect shoes to go with their dresses, for example for my prom I wore an amazing outfit and had to sabatage it with brown closed toe sandals that I polished and dyed black and I felt stupid when the polish was coming off as I walked.

• The heels make them look sexy by lengthening the line of their legs...Your legs are PLENTY long lined enough, wearing heels isn't going to enhance YOUR legs, take my word for it!

• i don't care if they don't enhance my legs, I've seen six foot tall women wearing high heels and they don't care about how they look it's about how they feel that matters

• If you want to then sure.

I expect you'll be attracting attention mainly from guys who like tall girls anyway so any extra is a plus.

• You're exxxxtremely tall for a girl but anyway, if you want to wear heels, wear them - there's no law which regulates the height of a girl who's allowed to wear them.

• yeah I am exxxxtremely tall for a girl but that's cause my dad was 7ft 4inches and still growing when he passed away, plus I've had my complications with my height but otherwise I feel like any other girl

• heels are a must , you are lucky to have hight and get heels to fit , I love when tall girls put on heels ,makes a big difference

• Yes, she can if she wants to wear high heels.

• If you want to then go for it.

• Wear what you want..why should you care what others think?

• Tall girls look better in heels than short ones imo. Sometimes I see 4'10 girls wearing giant heels and it looks desperate, like they're trying to escape their height or something. It looks ridiculous. A girl who is already tall, 6' and up and is confident enough to wear heels is incredibly attractive to me.

• If you want to wear them, I don't see why not. It's up to you. It's rare for a girl to be that tall, so be proud of how unique you are. I bet you have legs that go forever...so hot!

What Girls Said 9

• Why shouldn't you? If it makes you feel good, go for it! But maybe if you feel a bit shy about it, you can start with lower heels and see how that makes you feel, then build up until you're on high heels.

• It's perfectly fine. Nobody should tell you what you can and can't wear just because your body looks a certain way. It is probably best to wear heels in your size, though. You can probably find some in your size online though it would be harder.

• I don't think anyone that tall should wear heels. That disgusting lol And definitely don't wear small shoes. You'll get bunions and callouses lol.

• i think you should, its not like heels are for girls 5'5 and under.

• Why not? Have you seen Missy Franklin? Be comfortable with your hieght and who you are and don't mind what others think (:

• Yes definitely just make sure they fit. Heels make you look btter no matter how tall you are...and with you being 6'4" without them it's not like you're not used to having the towering effect already. Wow! I thought I was tall for a girl at 5'11 lol

• Go for it!

• Wear them if you want to. I've just never understood why taller girls like to wear high heels. You're foot taller than me, lol. I'm only 5'4 so I wear them so I can be a little taller. But then again, shoe shopping is fun, and they are pretty. So you shouldn't have to miss out on that fun.

• sure why not.