Guys:Do you like to to receive compliments on your eyes?

Guys, if a girl you didn't really know, told you she liked your eyes, would you like this?

BTW would you suspect the girl to like you if you received that compliment?

Most Helpful Guy

• oo yes please.

Compliments are always great. I really like my eyes believe it or not, their one of those body bits I'm quite proud of, so I quite like it if a girl compliments them.

Its a real positive for me specifically, because it sort of implies that your looking into my eyes. I believe that you can see a lot of a person in their eyes, so to me, you complimenting my eyes would mean that you were complimenting me in general, on a more personal spiritual level.

It would depend entirely on how they were complimented to whether I thought the girl liked me or now.

What Guys Said 13

• If a complete stranger came up and told me she liked my eyes, I'd probably be a little weirded out, but I would like the compliment. Especially if I thought the girl was good-looking ;)

If someone I knew a little but not very well said it to me, I would probably be surprised but thank them for the compliment.

Also it would depend on the tone. If it just sounds like the girl is saying it because she wants to freak me out or mess with me a little, I wouldn't like that too much. It would seem like she's joking or something. If she says it and sounds sincere (and this is true for any compliment, really), I would be flattered.

• i would. I'd like compliments from girls. and I would suspect that she likes me. that's like the best thing a girl can ever say to a guy if she likes him.

• I would be very receptive to such compliments, and would continue the conversation from there.

• lol, I'm going to say Yes becuase most of the girl I usually date are transfixed by my eyes! They seem to love it! So sure, I enjoy it!

• I'll take ANY compliment from a girl. but yea my eyes are are like a shade of greenish grayish blue and I get comments about it, it brightens my day to say the least.

• Ohh...great compliments always liked by every one...i think if you can say to the guy that "His eyes speaks lot" that's more than enough for him to understand that you like his eyes...

• Love that compliment, I think eyes are one of the most genuine features on a person, its hard for a person's eyes to mask things. I wouldn't necessarily suspect the girl likes me unless the compliment is coupled with something more.

• Compliments are always welcome. Yes it would make me suspect the girl likes me.

• of course! guys are human beings too. guys compliment girls all the time, but girls rarely compliment boys. that's not fair.

• I LOVE it!

And I wouldn't automatically assume she likes me.

• Yeah, I would like it and it would make me suspect that she liked me.

• I will think she likes me, well my eyes are brown.

• yeah its a great thing to say!

What Girls Said 1

• There is a guy at my work that I never really noticed his eyes but when I was on his facebook page I noticed on a pic of his how nice his eyes are. I wanted to tell him "nice eyes" but feel that I can't tell him that so I keep it to myself.