What do you think about guys who can't stop smiling when they talk to you or look at you

Say you see a handsome stranger somewhere and...

he can't stop smiling when he talks to you or looks your way...

Too happy to be there? What do you feel?

... I'm concerned I'd look like a fool smiling ear to ear...?

Most Helpful Girl

• That he likes me or finds me attractive :).

It's complimenting.

What Girls Said 5

• If it's a shy, small smile - too adorable! I'd dig it.

If it's a full on, maniacal grin - I'd think there's some joke I'm not in on or something lol.

• It's cute! And it makes you seem more approachable. There's a huge difference between a guy smiling at you and like looking at you with a blank expression. ahaha

• I would be baffled if he smiles too much at me,especially if he raises his eyebrows quickly at me at the same time.

• lol yes that would be funny

• It's cute! I definitely like it :-) I guess it could make us feel uncomfortable if we don't find you attractive at all, but you said the stranger was handsome, so no girl is going to dislike that!

• well.. depends.. if we find him handsome, we feel really enlightened on the inside and we feel flattered because if he just constantly smiles at us, it makes us feel sort of confident that we may look beautiful, and maybe we'd fix up our hair or maybe check with our fingers for smudged makeup.

What Guys Said 0