When will the baby fat from my face disappear?

I just turned 18, but look about 4 years younger because I still have chubby cheeks and very soft facial features. It's not that I'm fat, it's just my face looks fat. No matter what I do, it won't disappear? Am I stuck with this for the rest of my life? And would you consider it unattractive for girls to have chubby cheeks?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's caused by genetics. Over time it will even out, don't worry about it too much. A lot of guys that I know like girls with chubby cheeks, they find it cute. :) But, everyone has their own preference, to each his own.

If you have a follow up question, feel free to ask it by using the comment section.

Have a great day :)

What Guys Said 1

• You are likely stuck with it forever. No one particularly stares at your face and accesses the chubby ratio therefore it is neither attractive nor unattractive. It's just "a face". Now if your eyes were all crazy and sh*t ...

What Girls Said 4

• It depends. Your face still has time to lose some of it until you turn 20-something, I think. But it could just be your facial structure. My face has an oval shape, so it naturally makes all of my features softer and rounder, even though I have pretty prominent cheekbones.

In a few years, you'll appreciate the fact that you look younger. Just be patient, haha.

• I'm 18 and I have baby fat on my face it'll go away just have to be patient I guess. My mum always says you're complaining now but when you're in your 40s and this makes you look like your in your 20s you'd be glad.

• Honestly it's just a part of your genetics and you'll probably never lose that baby face. I'm the same way, people think I'm 16 all the time even though I'm 25. On the bright side this will work to your advantage the older you get.

• i think it's better to have a soft chubby face. boys seem to like it.