Why would a Scorpio woman give you intense look?

So there is a woman at my work when she look at me she stare directly into my eyes we would stare at each other eyes and she look nervouse everytime she break the eye contact like she would turn around or move fast but infront of her friends she would stare or ignore me her look is so deep and intense when I searched about her I found out she is Scorpio we never talk but the look are so deep why would Scorpio woman do that ?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I've read almost everywhere that scorpios are very passionate and intense people. They are also curious. Based on what you wrote, there's obviously attraction going on here so make a move!

0|0
    0|0
    • Why she feels nervous ?

• Show All
    • I don't think he will something bad of you . Just smile

• Thanks, let me know if your situation works out!

What Girls Said 2

• Because she wants you to stop staring at her, are you staying at her?

0|0
    0|0
  • There's an attraction. I'm a Scorpio women, I do make eye contact to see if the male is weak. Most men won't look you in your eyes. If the attraction is mutual study her a little bit before approaching. I absolutely hate small talk, maybe it's just me. Good luck

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Holy run on sentence..

Well if you actually believe that stuff, Scorpio women tend to have a very intense look. So when they make eye contact, it will come off as intense. Gut instinct says she likes you and you should make a move.

0|0
    0|0