Girls, what's the equivalent of lingerie for a guy?

Ok girls so when you're trying to surprise your guy usually you'll wear some nice extra revealing lingerie, but what can a guy wear to get you in the mood?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes...or just a tie possibly... haha. I like ties. But, frankly guys get the short end of the stick in the sexy bedroom apparel arena. You have to be more inventive to quicken our breaths For me it's more about if my guy can set the mood, I don't mean candles and rose pedals, I mean keep her on her toes. New positions, more time spent on just touching and exploring, surprise her. Putting her against the wall or bending her over the bed instead of on it will go a lot further than male lingerie ever could. Hope it was a helpful answer

What Girls Said 13

• link

I'm kidding. Gross. :D

Hm... maybe a plain tight fitted shirt and a pair of nice boxers? The shirt could also come off rather quickly.

I also agree with that one anon girl who talked about giving a massage or doing nice things. Nothing makes me want to jump on a man's bones quite like a nice gesture.

• image.dhgate.com/.../...nose-to-the-little-red.jpg

Totally does it.

It's hard to ask women this because we're not as visual as guys are when it comes to getting in themood.

• He could try wearing womens lingerie. Just kidding(or am I?) A well built guy in a dark suit and a black cashmere top coat looks really sexy. and some lingerie!

• Boxer shorts

or

a towel around his waist, water droplets on his chest and his hair should be wet. Hmm that would be indescribable in words its just be so good :D

• I like seeing my guy walk around in boxer briefs :D

They compliment most mens body types

• I don't know too much about men's underwear differences, but I like when he wears button-down shirts! :)

• For me it would be a only towel around his waist. yum

• suit and tie ;)

• Silk boxers.

• Either suit and tie or I don't know I can't resist when guys wear sweat pants causal but sexy

• Girls aren't terribly visual when it comes to that. If you want to get us in the mood, try a back massage. Or maybe take out the garbage and do the dishes.

• looking good shritless .maybe oiling up..or some baseball pants lol

• Show up at her door with a suit on. I'm not kidding I've had guys do this for me and it floors me.

We like it when you are all shaved and smelling good and clean and in a proper man-outfit.

What Guys Said 3

• c@cksock :P lol

• Red silk boxers? :-)

• A suit because it makes him look rich and that's what women are attracted to. My thing that makes you look rich or high status