What do guys think about long slit dresses?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191045508262?nav=SEARCH

That's an example of a slit dress. Not so much the lace but wht do guys think about that? It seems guys like short dresses and not long. But what if a long dress has a slit like that? Would guys think it's sexy? Trashy? Ugly? Still prefer minis

Most Helpful Guy

• They are ok but i feel like long slit dresses are an older style. I prefer short cute dresses.

It's not trashy or ugly though.

• Are you saying old fashioned or for older people?

• I guess so. I don't see to many girls my age where that type of dress.

What Guys Said 1

• I am not a fan of the whole slit trend. It looks dumb to me. Like you want to be elegant in a long dress but still have to try and show a lot of skin like a short one. Personally, I like the longer dresses without the slit.

What Girls Said 3

• Trashy? Ugly? Absolutely not! I have several of this type, and have always gotten tons of compliments from both men and women. And not "Old" men and women , either. However, it is probably nor suited for any of todays teeny boppers, considering some of todays trends. It's more of a "subtle" sexy, rather than wearing something more trashy. Go for it, you have nice taste.

• It looks nice in the picture, although anything would look nice on that model :) Definitely not trashy.

• I don't know about guys, but I liked the dress. It's pretty. Lol.