Do you think some women get away with wearing less if they're comfortable in it?

I've seen some women dress very skimpily and it suites them very well - they wear it with some sort of a lever of comfort - they seem to be 'lived in' looks that work well on them naturally.

Other times, I see women (just as attractive) who can't pull off the skimpy look. They're so uncomfortable in it (even if they're not pulling on their shorts or trying to get their boobs back in their under-sized braletts).

I understand the impression someone gives off - if you're comfortable in it, it's believable.

The other thing I've noticed, skimpy outfits don't neccassarily have to look slutty, but many women just go straight to slutty (maybe they don't know the difference?).

In your opinion, what's a skimpy outfit?

Provide pictures of a good looking skimpy outfit and a trashy looking one.

What skimpy outfit would you dare to wear in public?

Skimpy, but classy:
cdn.styleblazer.com/.../AG011647_38.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• "get away with": All the time!
    homework:
    > good cdn2.thegrindstone.com/.../0625-tilted-300x286.jpg
    > trashy enviousfashions.files.wordpress.com/.../...its.jpg
    > my dare https://slm-assets2.secondlife.com/assets/4311779/lightbox/RD%20Men's%20Lifeguard%20Set.jpg?1316901144

• If I see your shorts pockets, classy doesn't come to my mind. But eye of the beholder and all that...

• I do not think they do. They can be comfortable in it but that does not effect my view of it. I like girls that cover up.

• first of the pic you posted isn't classy in anyway, its trashy.
    skimppy is never ever classy, only time ill enjoy a chick wearing clothe that revealing is when i want to bang.

• This question was more for the women...men usually don't understand fashion...

• Dont discourage em! Lesser the better

• Hahaha should've known you'd turn up... :P

• right. heels on the beach. don't preach if you've never been there, dude. lol heels on the beach.. Oh the idea! hahaha thanks for making me laugh!

• I didn't mean em on beach "Dude" and my dad own a beachhouse. I think I know my beachwear better bruh:-p

• I don't think their comfort means shit.

What Girls Said 2

• How are cut-off shorts classy?

Cut-off shorts are just like destryed jeans: they're made to mimic the hippies, whose jeans have seen the good years behind them so they're all ripped on the knees. Or with cutoff shorts: They can't affort shorts, so they cut off the legs of their jeans.

And I think the words "skimpy, slutty, and skanky" and the word "classy" will never be used to describe the same look.

Sexy but classy means only showing off one body part. And then again, the shorts shouldn't be cutoff, there should be no holes or visible unsewn edges for a look to be classy. If more than 1 part of the body is being shows, then it's no longer classy. Sexy, but no longer classy because it's too revealing already.

• Cute and small dresses:

www.forever21.com/.../....aspx

store.americanapparel.net/rayon-tie-back-dress_rsa0385

store.americanapparel.net/tie-back-dress_rsacp365

That's where A cup boobs are good, it can be pretty low cut and not look slutty. Those models are even a little smaller than me but like a C-D cup would be spilling out of a dress like that.