Can you please describe your boyfriend or the guy you like?

I mean his personality or how he acts, not his appearance. Please list the good and bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, well there is this one guy who I've always had a soft spot and there is my boyfriend. I'll start with the boyfriend.

The good:

He's sweet. He offers to buy me things. He loves spending time with me. He has nice muscles. He has those brown puppy dog eyes. He likes to have a good joke. He is independant. He wants to get somewhere with his life. When he has kids he wants to provide a stable and comfortable life for them. He is currently at uni.

The bad:

He is to protective and domesticated over me. If there is another guy around he likes to protect his 'territory'. He tries to appear stronger than all the other guys, to show them up type thing. He needs hugs and kisses etc a lot, aka, he needs me to prove my affection to him constantly.

Now to the guy I have a soft spot for.

The good: He can look at me and make me melt (I've learnt how to hide it now though). He is great in bed. He knows EXACTLY what to do to get me going (without me showing him). He comes up with these random nicknames that are cute bute flirty. He is great at flirting. He knows how to make me smile and forget about the rest of the world. He isn't pushy and won't ever try to make me do anything I don't want to do. He is a laid back guy, that is always up for some fun and up for trying something new! Parents like him. He draws. He writes poetry and lyrics. He plays guitar. He is protective of me but not overbearing.

The bad: He has played me (I've played him back now, karma is a bitch!). He knows how to play hard to get. He is fully capable of lying. If he knew how I felt about him he could get me on my knee's begging in an instant. He gets jealous even though we aren't dating.

If your getting all of these answers to try and make yourself more desireable, just be yourself. If someone doesn't except yourself for you, bad points and good points, then why would you want to be with them anyway? Just a thought.

• If you'd leave your boyfriend for another guy in an instant, why are you with him?

• I did.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 9

• Guy I like is nice, he cares, sensitive but doesn't show it, quiet like I am, serious. He works hard at his job, he does more through action to show he cares about me rather than words, sentimental like I am, educated and ethical. He has a sense of protocol, he has honour/ pride. he never calls people names...ever. He's romantic when we're alone, not so much in public. I like his quiet way of showing that he cares.

• The guy I like is such a gentleman. He holds doors open and offers to carry things for me? He listens to me and he jokes around a lot and makes me laugh. He compliments me and makes me feel so special. He pays attention to me and makes me feel like I am the only girl in the room. :)

• The guy I like is standing out from the other guys... When all the guys are doing one thing, he'll do another. He's rather easy-going, and I've never seen him get mad, just annoyed. He NEVER talks about other girls, and he knows how to be sincere. He's shy yet outgoing, it depend on who he's with... He makes you feel special by only making eye contact with you, and gets a bit protective when you have a really good time with another guy...

BUT...

He smokes ALOT, really. He's obsessed with coffee and beer, and always looks for some fun. He won't accept other guys making a fool of him, and then start fighting. He doesn't go easy on guys... He has actually beaten up another guy so much, that the guy had to go to the hospital... But he wouldn't hit a girl, he get's really annoyed when guys hit girls...

• The guy I'm interested in is a really cool dude. That's always been most important to me. We have the same taste in music and he isn't always connected to me at the hip. I like it because it doesn't feel like babysitting when I'm with him. Also, the way he looks at me makes me feel like I might have a heart attack. It's not a physical thing, it's just that he makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful thing he's ever seen, and it's discreet enough to not be embarrassing.

• well, we met close to 5 years ago now, so ii know him pretty well..

a few of the major things for me is that he listens to ME... if someone tells him something about me, he will defend me, he is not ashamed of me(he can say he loves me in front of...anyone)

i don't feel like I have to compete with any other chick... he accepts me for who I am.

when we are out, he doesn't get all defensive when other guys stare at me , now if they are bold enough to approach me, that is another story.. lol

but I can be myself around him, and I don't have to worry about being judged, that is my hubby(:

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 0