My friend bends down in front of me so I look down her blouse but when others are around she holds her shirt.?

It is a long story but, she knows I had the hots for her a long time ago. She got very mad at me when I flirted with her so I ignored her. Now she and I talk and I have notice she is getting close to me and bending down in front of me with PJ's on. I don't believe in accidents especially with her. Did I mentioned we are both married. It kind of pisses me off that she teases and I feel she is just out to get her kicks or is she? She tries to be miss goody but I knew her when she was a fun girls. Should I tell her to get serious and not do that? I guess what I am trying to justify is another try at it, I know I know I am a dog but the body wants what the body wants. Beside the obvious fact that I am looking into cheating please save the sermon for church I'll deal with that on sunday, what do you think is on her mind?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• she could just be testing to see if you still like her. all girls like being loved. Her mind was probably not intentionally trying to tease you, she could just feel comfortable around u. Maybe she just is feeling fat or something and wants her sexiness reassured. I can't say for sure what is on her mind. But I wouldn't jump to a conclusion just yet, wait it out a little bit and see if it continues.