My friend bends down in front of me so I look down her blouse but when others are around she holds her shirt.?

It is a long story but, she knows I had the hots for her a long time ago. She got very mad at me when I flirted with her so I ignored her. Now she and I talk and I have notice she is getting close to me and bending down in front of me with PJ's on. I don't believe in accidents especially with her. Did I mentioned we are both married. It kind of pisses me off that she teases and I feel she is just out to get her kicks or is she? She tries to be miss goody but I knew her when she was a fun girls. Should I tell her to get serious and not do that? I guess what I am trying to justify is another try at it, I know I know I am a dog but the body wants what the body wants. Beside the obvious fact that I am looking into cheating please save the sermon for church I'll deal with that on sunday, what do you think is on her mind?