More Painful: Kicked in the balls or getting hit in the boobs?

I've heard that when a girl gets hit in the boobs it hurts her as much as when guys get kicked in the nuts. I want to hear what you guys think would hurt more.

getting kicked in the nuts?

or

getting hit in the boobs?

• Kicked in the nuts for guys is more painful
  • Hit in the boobs for girls is more painful
no nudity but involves breasts. kinda scares me

Most Helpful Girl

• but child birth is more painful than getting hit in the nuts:)

• It depends how hard you get kicked if hit hard enough a hit to the nuts can pass up a child birth

What Girls Said 10

• I"ve been hit in the boobs and it's not even that bad. I can FEEL the pain if I see a guy who got kicked in the nuts so I don't think it even comes close. Maybe childbirth is similar lol

• they are the same the boobs and nuts

• Well the only way to tell is if you looked at it through a scientific stand point and guys have much more pain receptors on their testicles than girls do their chest and a kick to the nuts can cause a guy to be infertile so we evolved so we would have to protect them and it also depends on how hard the kick is

• I've been hit and yeah it hurts but I don't think it hurts has bad has being kicked in the nuts. I've seen a few guys being kicked and you can feel the pain by the way they're faces look!

• A lot of guys over react or just put it on for show. it was that painful there would not be somany females still getting raped after she kicked him in the balls

• they are over reacting its about the same

• gettin hit in the boobs is like gettin hit in the arm its not what you guys like lol. I think gettin kicked in the balls is the equivalent to a girls cramps to be completely honest lol

• boobs hurt almost as much but a kick to the groin hurts male and female equally

• im no guy.

but I say gettin kicked in the nuts hurt more.

you never really see a girl fall to the ground crying when they get hit in the boob lol

• I think boobs hurt way more because us girls have to feed babies

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 9

• I've never seen a girl be completely incapacitated by an impact to the boobs, but I HAVE seen guys get completely incapacitated by impacts to the balls. Hell, I HAVE been incapacitated that way!

• Then why are girls still being able to be raped after kicking a guy in the nuts. its over rated

• i have never seen a guy incapactated from a nut shot. it ussallly makes them madder. but I have seen girls completely incapacitated from a boob shot or crotch shot

• Any of the Hermaphrodite users online want to take this one for us?

• maybe they hurt the same

• Multiple girls have told me that getting hit in the nuts is incompatibly worse than getting hit on the boob or between the legs. Also, an all-out but shot is significantly worse than natural chikd birth. If a guy isn't injured, it only hurts for 5 minutes or so versus an average of 8 hours of child birth, but it's biologically impossible for women to die from the sheer pain of natural child birth (specifically why the have so much higher pain tolerance than men. If they didn't they would die every time) and there are documented cases of women restraining their husbands and abusing their testicles until they went into shock and died from the sheer pain of it. Although most girls will kick a guy a lot softer than they could, which, while it obviously hurts, a sack tap or light flat-footed kick is nothing compared to natural child birth.

• Actually you cannot die from pain itself, only what causes it. Shock can kill you but pain itself can't. Women have scars from childbirth and if you've never watched the buzzfeed simulations of birth, you should look at that. And girls are sore months after birth, and crying and screaming during labor. I've been hit in the chest before and it hurts, but it is obviously not as painful, even though it hurts and feels tender, and luckily since its not so low down a forceful kick is unlikely. Lots of women go into shock during labor, but since women in that position are usually at the hospital they survive. A full out blow obviously is painful, but comparing it to childbirth is absolutely ridiculous, especially since it doesn't last as long. Contractions are not a joke man

• I think it should be getting kicked in the balls or giving birth. I've never seen a woman go to the ground and hold her boobs for 10 minutes because she got punched there. Sure it hurts, but there are a lot more nerves in a guys balls then in a girls boob. Boobs are sacks of fat while balls are sacks of nerves.

• i have seen a girl do that. I have never seen a guy do that unless he was in a movie and the script said he had to

• Well yeah the chest doesn't have as many nerves, but they aren't just sacks of fat, I was kicked in the chest a few days ago, i was sitting in the car, long story, but it was harder than i've ever gotten hit if i were standing up or something, it hurt so much. But one difference is there is fat covering the nerves, so it has to hit the nerves a light tap will feel like nothing. I have never fell, but being hurt in the chest doesn't affect your abdomen, and the chest is high up, much less vulnerable, but balls hurt more, there are more nerves.

More from Guys
4