Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?

Hi girls...I am an Indian guy (East Indian) living in the US...I get a feeling that most girls here do not like Indian guys. For example, I was in the gym the other day for a group fitness class and we needed a partner to exercise with, so I was randomly paired up with one American girl....she did not even smile back at me and it seemed she did not want to even look at me. In daily life too, me and my Indian friends have experienced that most American girls put on a very contemptuous and unfriendly expression when an Indian guy happens to make a casual eye contact (not leering) with them.

What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? height? color? I would really like to know what repels most girls from Indian guys and maybe try to improve if its possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• hi! I am an asian girl dated an Indian guy last week. he is white and not so tall.

he was so nice during our first date. he said he likes me.. and my voice makes him calm.. and all of those sweet words.. gave me dozens of flowers and treat me to a cozy restaurant...

i admit I like him. he is not that handsome.. but I like his personality. I mean I am a girl.. if a man is so nice to me I can like him...

2nd pat of our date he asked me to have a drink. he gave me glasses of Vodka mixed with lime.

we keep on drinking and I noticed that I am a little bit drunk...

he carry me going to his hotel.. he lay me down on his bed... even though I am drunk I knw wht is happening... but I am so weak and lost my control. he started kissing me..

then I realized that he is pulling my pants off! he insert his thing on me and I push him away. I said to him I trusted him so bad but he ruined it..i said take me home and he did ( at least he is gentle men to take me home) after that he called me and he changed. from romantic to an arrogant one... I forgive him on what he done but now I have difficulty in trusting...

i don't generalized indian men.. it is just I had a bad experience in one of them...

i hope some of them are not like that indian guy I went with...

a