Some Of My All-Time Favorite Foods

It is almost lunchtime where I live and I wanted to share some of my favorite foods.

BURGERS

I love burgers, Burger King, Apple Bees, home made and Ball park hamburgers. I usually go for a burger no matter where I go. They are so delicious. I usually eat them with french fries on the side 😋

CHEESE PIZZA

This is one of my other go to favorites. I love Pizza Hut pizza the best. I crave it almost every day.

TACOS

This is one of my favorite lunches. I love making them and getting them from Taco Bell. These things are so addicting! 😋

BBQ CHICKEN

I love chicken but BBQ is one of my all time favorites. BBQ sauce adds a lot of flavor to chicken and it smells so good.

CHINESE CHICKEN FINGERS

This is my favorite thing to get at any Chinese restaurant. They are so delicious and I usually eat them with white rice. I crave these as much as pizza.

I'm hungry after writing this, it is BBQ chicken time!

What do you all like for food? Share please.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

Ah, All good choices

So... uh... meat, cheese, and fried.

I suppose you already know this but there isn't a single redeeming nutritional characteristic about any of that. I mean, besides a little protein. :P

I love my protein lol.

Depends on your definition of "substance." To me, nothing there has any substance at all, and those grapes and strawberries and apples have plenty of substance. :D

I admit to having a craving for fried stuff every now and then, though... it's baaaad when fair season rolls around. ;)

Besides the fact that pizza is Italian, you choose Pizza Hut? At least do deep dish
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LoJtwYSLeMw

You also can never go wrong with hush puppies 😬

I never understood cheese pizza lovers. I mean where's the beef? Hahah I need meat toppings on mine.

Someone likes their fast food and take aways

you stole all my favourites :( ;)

What Girls Said 1

each and every dish shown here are my favourites. Especially pizza.