Which one do you prefer? Scotch or Bourbon?

Personally, I fancy scotches, or else Irish whiskeys like Jameson. Never liked bourbon that much, then again, never tried too much varieties of it either.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely scotch and specifically single malts.

not a huge fan of irish whiskeys although some are certainly ok (i like Tullamore Dew)... that said i've found more and more American bourbons and whiskeys that i like

What Girls Said 7

• which ones good?

• Scotches are what I like. If you ask about brands, the Famous Grouse is what comes to mind.

If you want something really cheap, I used to drink Old Smuggler when I was around 20.

• Usually Bourbon, it's not that I as an Irish don't value scotch enough, it's just that I can't drink as much of it and still enjoy it lol

• My boyfriend only drinks scotch or vodka. With the scotch, I don't know how he does it. It's horrible. Except one time I added ginger ale and it was pretty good but he said that was a sin, a waste and blah blah blah.

• I like both but prefer scotch.

• Bourbon is love, bourbon is life. I don't mind scotch though, but it's not my favourite.
    Really, I'll drink anything but gin.

• whiskey

• Both equally

• This types of answers really bug me. How the hell do you like them both equally? Their taste are obviously not the same and feel different than eachother.

• I dont prefer one over the other, both are equally good in their own right.

What Guys Said 10

• Not a big whiskey drinker but would probably pick Irish. I suppose it is the one I have most experience of.

• Scotch.

• Just bought a bottle of glenfiddich 12 year

Great stuff

• Scotch. Was never a fan of bourbon or Tennessee whiskey.

18 year macallan is my scotch of choice.

• Scotch. Blended. The famous grouse.

Claiming only single malt is good is just snobbery.

• When i used to drink it was Scottish whisky, the American whiskey was nasty and tastes like grandpas cough syrup. My favorite Scottish whisky was the kilt lifter

• I don't care for the taste of either, but Bourbon feels more like a gentlemen's drink.

• Scotch whisky. There's a belvanie whisky distilled in rum casks. Creamy and smooth. It's beautiful

• Rum💁🏻

• None, both taste awful