Do Arabs and Turkish people also eat date molasses and sesame seed paste also known as Tahini?

Do Arabs and Turkish people also eat date molasses and sesame seed paste also known as Tahini?We call it Dowshaw raashy where I am from.

• Yes we do
  • No we don't
  • Only Arabs
    Vote C
  • Only Turks
    Vote D
  • I am Western and I have eaten this before
    Vote E
  • I am western and have never had them
    Vote F
  • I am western and we use them just not for eating but only in recipes.
    Vote G

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I eat it everyday in morning its also known as a good food for people who do sports. It gives you damn good energy, pysiqual strenght and high libido 😎 Well as far as I know it came out from Anatolia actually not Middle East.

• Hmm interesting that's cool man. That's cool that a lot of our foods are similar. There is this Turkish guy who we go to now like 20+ min away from our house and it really does make us feel like we are at home. Because he has like the sour plain yogurt too, he has sumac, the Tahini, date molasses, etc.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• Is it delicious and is it healthy?

• Not sure about healthy but yes it tastes good look drink it with tea :)

• I thought tahini was a middle eastern food
    Like hummus and now spread out in other. countries

• yeah but not all foods in the middle east are found in all middle eastern countries. Do you eat it for breakfast sometimes?

• Nope : )

• Food in the photo tahini and molasses. I think is a good food, it is very tasty and energy store

What Guys Said 1