Why does he talk about me to his friends?

This has been going on since October.

He knows I like(d) him

And he told people he doesn't like anyone any he's not looking

Or finds anyone interesting (interests him)

He doesn't want a relationship with anyone right now

Plus he doesn't text me anymore and rarely replies if I text him ( and I know he's ignoring me Because he'll be texting my other friends)

But today in our class he went over to his guy friend and they were talking. He wouldn't look at me but his friend would glance over and stare at me. The. Start talking to him again.

He acts normal toward me in our mutual class but idk. I can't you understand why the hell he talks about me if he doesn't like me like that. Also I don't like him like that anymore (I've been moving on, and he probably still thinks I like him)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• You might not be able to know for sure if he really likes you. However, if he is really talking about you with his friends and he acts sort of nervous around you then you can be pretty sure that he likes you. However, if you want to know that he likes you for sure, just go and ask him straight up if he likes you or not. If he says yes, then he likes you. If he says no or that he doesn't know if he likes you or not, then he doesn't like you. Also, if you want to get a reading on if he likes you or not without asking him straight up. You or one of your girlfriends or guy friends can ask one of his friends whether they think this guy likes you. Hope this helps and once again good luck!

• Haha I don't think he likes me. I asked one of his closest friends and he said that this guy only thinks of me as a friend. My whole point to this question was to find out : if he doesn't like me then Why the hell does he talk to his friends about me?

Idk lol but it bugs the sh*t outta me

• I think that he talks about you with his friends because he has now found someone interesting that he likes at school, YOU! Since you have expressed interest in him in the past, he believes that you still might like him and that he might have a connection with you. If you have moved on, like you've said, and he comes to ask you out on a date, tell him that you're seeing someone and that you've moved on. That should tell him that you don't have any interesting or that you don't like him on a romantic level. Hope my advice helps and good luck!

• The only reason I moved on was because of him ignoring me and avoiding me outside of class. But during class he will act normal (except when I notice his friend look at me when they talk) how can I be so sure that he likes me if he recently denied liking anyone (he said this bout a week ago). This does help though. Thank you