What does it mean if a guy makes a girl breakfast?

...when you are not in a relationship with her and she spends a night at yours? Not a one night stand as well.

Or put it this way... guys, what make you cook breakfast for a girl when she is not your gf?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He's probably just being a good host. If he isn't trying to have sex with you then odds are he isn't making a breakfast of deceit (wow I'm a dork). Anyways ik that anytime I have people over I like to cook them all a good meal it's just what I do, there isn't any sort of underlying meaning to it. The biggest mistake people make when dealing with situations like this is they over think things. Not everything is about sex or a relationship sometimes someone just does something out of kindness. Hope this helps

• It depends. Usually if he was being a d*** he would just kick you out or leave asap. If he takes the time to make you something and puts effort into pleasing you then it is more likely out of kindness even if he had sex with you the night before

• What if I had sex with the guy? Was that still just out of kindness then?

What Guys Said 5

• It seems that he is into you.

• LMAO guys do things for girls without any sexual motivation, maybe he thought you'd like some breakfast.

• leave the host sh*t. I am not making breakfast for my grandmother when she visits. I think he's in to u, and wants to impress u. but I might be wrong cause you didn't gave us any infor on your relationship with the guy.

• nope, I think he's into u

• I have been seeing him for a month. He made me breakfast after we had sex. I like him. Don't know if he has a girlfriend but I don't think so. He is friendly and claimed he is shy.Does that change your answer?

• Need more info here. How well do you know the guy? Do you like him? Does he have a gf? Is he a friendly guy normally? Is he shy?Anyways I'm guessing it was just a nice gesture. Was his cooking any good? That may be a sign that he makes it often.

• Hmmm... well with that I think yes he might actually like you back. Try to set up a date or something and see how it goes. He 'might' be ready to be more than friends with you.

• I have been seeing him for a month. He made me breakfast after we had sex. I like him. Don't know if he has a girlfriend but I don't think so. He is friendly and claimed he is shy.The cooking was alright but I liked the fact that he cooked for me. All I know is he cooks at home sometimes.

• That's what a host does?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!