Attention seeking women

Sawthis girl I really liked for a month. She kissed me, madeout with and was pretty much all over me every time we went out together. You would think we were in a relationship. She never wanted a boyfriend though. She had been talking to this other guy, he calls her almost everyday to say how much he misses her. She tells him she is too busy but she still leads him on. She would leave Facebook statuses about this other guy too, like the morning after she hungout with me and we did our usual kissing and what not. She also posts a lot of stupid attention seeking statuses on Facebook. She also has an ex boyfriend she was with all through high school who also texts her all the time and apparently still loves her.. So basically she strings along multiple guys, but why? what's her benefit in doing this. She has also told me about guys she has gone out on dayes with and stops seeing them for really shallow reasons. So basically just imagine a girl with three "guy" friends. One she currently goes out with, kisses him and all touchy feely. The second calls her all the time to get things started up again, she doesn't tell him off but instead apologizes for being to busy but still lets him call her. Then her ex boyfriend is still in the picture and she lets him poor out his undying love for her and she just takes it all in for her own personal benefit. Wish I never wasted my time with a girl like this, but she is absolutely beautiful though..

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a 'friend'... well frenemy, like this exactly!

the truth is she's actually insecure about herself. she just doesn't know it. and she also wants to be liked and loved by every guy there is and she would give anything to be the centre of attention. it's like a self esteem boost for her or something. with this she has stuff to brag about and she feels like she has to prove to everyone that she can get whoever she wants to like her.

usually these are the kind of girls you want to stay away from. seriously watch out! they may seem like they really like you one day and the next day they'll find someone else to flirt with. these girls don't want a relationship, especially a long term one. they're just 'enjoying' themselves at the moment but they may get bored with this over time.

seriously though show her you're not weak like the other guys that like her and show her you're not going to fall for her act. there are so many other nice girls out there!

oh yeah and a little tip: if she flirts with you again... do not fall for it! it's all an act and she's just experimenting. it's like you're the mouse and she's the scientist. :P

hope that last bit made sense.