What does it mean when a girl touches your face?

This girl who is my friend in my class in high school who has been showing me some signs...I think she is flirting with me. But I'm not entirely sure. Anyway though she was standing beside me the other day and touched my nose for second with her hand and smiled while she was talking. I mean I know this isn't normal friend behavior, or at least I don't think it is. I'm terrible at reading girls but I really like her and I want to know if she likes me. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• well, this kind of physical contact (touching a guys face) to me is pretty flirty, I mean, I don't touch my guy friend's nose or anyone's for that matter (except my bf).

so it might be sign that she is comfortable around you (enough to break a very strong physical touch barrier). thou you must be careful, if she only did it once it might not be that important, but if she does it constantly she might be flirting. :) good luck