Top “GirlsAskGuys” Questions of The Week

We love when users ask questions about the site and the community. It gives a chance to see how users are feeling (about new features, etc.) so we can keep improving the site for the better.

This week we picked the top community/GAG related questions to share with you.

1. How do you feel when people block you?

Asked by Anonymous in GirlsAskGuys

“I generally don't care because it seems some people can't stomach my opinions, especially when I offer a different opinion than the one they were so obviously fishing for in their question.

When it's a well known member or one I've had previous positive encounters with, that hurts a little. But I get over it.”

Opinion by @musicbrain5

2. I love every bit of GAG. What about you?

Asked by Anonymous in GirlsAskGuys

“It's fun, no doubt about that. Sometimes infuriating. But fun, more often than not. Keep it lighthearted, don't take yourself seriously, and it's cool.”

Opinion by Anonymous

3. How did you first learn about GaG?

Asked by @Lithium65 in GirlsAskGuys

“When I Googled a question this site showed up, I looked into it and thought it seemed cool so I made an account so I could ask questions.”

Opinion by @Succcesssfulll

4. Why do some people seem to have a problem with "Under 18" users?

Asked by @RainbowFanGirl in GirlsAskGuys

“I don't know. Insecurity, maybe? Who knows why random people have random opinions. I've never had a problem with under 18 users. It seems to me that under 18 users are going to be the ones with the most questions, so obviously they should have a pretty significant presence on a site like this...”

Opinion by @BearsAnswers

5. What are your favorite questions to answer on gag?

Asked by @Bandit74 in GirlsAskGuys

“I like the lighter questions and l like to give advice. I avoid political/abortion/religion questions like the plague and when I do answer them I almost always regret!”

Opinion by @BelleGirl21

6. Guys, would you feel unhappy if you find out that your girlfriend is asking questions about your relationship online (on GAG)?

Asked by Anonymous in GirlsAskGuys

“Not upset, but really, if she wants to know what I mean by something, I'm the best person to ask, people online will just be making guesses.”

Opinion by Dandeus

7. Should we be able to see who upvotes/downvotes?

Asked by Anonymous in GirlsAskGuys

“I could see more feuds happening because of this.
I like it the way it is.”

Opinion by @Stacyzee

8. If GAG were to go down for the day how would you cope?

Asked by @ChillinChic in GirlsAskGuys

“It happened two days in January and it wasn't fun at all. I kept refreshing the page for hours...”

Opinion by @SurströmmingLover

Last week's top questions:

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 11

• waaaah i'm not included :(

• did someone say Block?

• I have a question for y'all. What is it about this site that is so compelling. I find myself spending more time than I should. I bet I am not alone.

• It's the dynamic of the place. A lot of forums and sites and such don't have such a regular user base. People reply to comments and questions much quicker, because of the work the mods do (despite my complaints about a lot of things!) there isn't a lot of bullying allowed or serious trolling. That makes people stay longer, which in turn gets everyone knowing each other. Also there is a lot to be said for the user interface. So many other sites have a disjointed and difficult to navigate system. For all its faults and terrible updates, GaG does have a very easy to use format.

• Wow. OK. I am not only any other sites so I didn't realize that trolling and bullying were such problems.

I think this is an important forum for men and women of all ages to learn about each other, to experience the world through new and different eyes. And the women on here communicate pretty honestly, even if you ask a difficult or personal question. When a woman in her teens, 20’s or 30’s is talking about her life or giving me her take on her world, It's like I am living again through her. How exciting!

As a writer, I find this absolutely engrossing. In really informs and expands my perspective.

• 8. If GAG were to go down for the day how would you cope?
    *No big deal. 212243 (75%)

• This is so meta.

• 8. I would go back to the hateful world of youtube comments lol

• Thanks for the mention.
    I'm rapidly becoming an underground success. Lqtm

• I'm famous! :o

• *Reality meanwhile*

"What's your opinion on increasing the minimum xper required for Amazon gift card"

• LOL the top questions by GAG is all about GAG. No wonder

• Thanks for the mention and congrats to the others who got mentioned as well

What Girls Said 5

• ;) thanks for the mention ! I love this article and community.

• Wow, thank you for the mention! c: I had no idea that question was popular.

• Woaah. I got mentioned haha. Nice take. :)

• Achievement unlocked: Mentioned in a GAG MyTake 😃

Thanks!

• Thanks for the mention! Hugs all around! 😇