Why GirlsAskGuys is Such an Amazing Website

I have been on this website for 2 years now, and I really do want to express what I really feel about this website. I contacted the GaG people (using the contact link at the bottom) and told them this was an amazing website about 2 years ago too, but I figure I should make it official.

This website is really amazing because of its nature - exchanging questions, opinions, and having discussions about things that are seldom talked about in daily life. Fundamentally, the nature of this website is to simply help people, to make them think and feel in different ways in a voluntary manner. And on top of that, users from across the GLOBE participate in this so you have a rich, variety of questions and opinons. And you meet people from every country and every background, how awesome is that?

So that's about it. I really feel like this website helped me a lot in terms of personal development because the deep questions I ask receive very deep answers from the select few people who understand it. For example, I asked one question on dreams and children and got only 1 response, and it was absolutely perfect. I even shared that question and answer to my old high school teachers when I made a visit.

Thank you everyone and have a great time on GaG!!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 8

• Lol just because.

• I agree with you. This website had increased my knowledge and confident.

• *Kisses The Editors arses with a post that compliments the site to get more Xper'' xD.

• GAG is really good, but it's stupid you'll get most answers in relationship, sex and that kind of topic. Which in other topics you'll get just a few answers.

• Keep smiling matey!

• Congratulations

• An eye on the world is always awesome. It's quite educational and enlightening. GAG prevented me to generalize and judge genders. Then this topic about gender equality is always needed. Also the stories of failing relationships show how everyone would react and advice on what to learn for the future and to beware the others. Meet users with similar or same opinions so you do not feel like one weird outsider :) <--- and even if then you are UNIQUE!!!

Some secrets and stuff are also worth to keep in mind such as what girls and guys do when event X.

But overall, I'm not looking for a relationship atm but it's still interesting.

• I also like that GaG targets teenagers as its primary audience. At first, I was a bit reserved about this but I realized that teenagers are the ones who will be our future. If we can answer all of their questions, just imagine how bright our future will be.

• It depends on their actions, which will be advised by us. I however cannot imagine a colorful future with current divorce rates, marriage strategies and economical crisis aswell as financial insufficiency.

• First comment.