Do girls find intelligent guys attractive?

I've read In some places on the Internet that girls are attracted to guys that are intelligent. What are the specific things that make smart guys attractive,is it wittiness,vocabulary or what.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell you that I'm attracted to intelligent guys, but it just happens to be that I am quite intelligent myself, so I would simply not be very satisfied emotionally if I had a partner that I could not discuss ALL matters with. I like someone who can think by himself, you don't need to "babysit" him. Sorry for the hard language, but there are plenty of intelligent guys out there, and when you say intelligent, do you mean REALLY SUPER intelligent, because some women like not being able to read their partner all the time, (I like being able to), and they find them fascinating?! I think it's considered "favorable" in evolutinoary aspects, more so for women than for the men, because we look for someone who can take care of us, themselves and our offspring...just a thought. :)