Are the "class clowns" shy?

This is more of a question for guys, but ladies, you can answer too. =D So this guy I know flirts lots, and everyone says he likes me, and he is the cute class clown type, ya know? But then sometimes when we talk on the phone, or talk about relationships, he gets nervous or shy. And its weird, because this is the kid that stands on tables and sings and wears science goggles to PE class (all to make us laugh, of course!). Sometimes he calls me all the time, and other times he just doesn't respond. Is he just weird? Or not interested? Or do even the class clowns get shy when it comes to talking to girls? Btw, I'm really the only girl he talks to. Thanks.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Haha just like me!

See I'm all funky and I dance infront of the whole school once but if you ask me to present an irla project infront of the class I get nervous and "stage fright". Sometimes I feel that I'm not being my real self and I'm just trying to grab attention. he may feel the same way. I talk to many girls, the opposite of him but I think he likes you. even though its hard to tell w certain class clowns, once you get to know them you ll fnd they ll gravitate and come to a certain person for help or w.e always and it might be you :)

• Thank youuuuuu. And don't be nervous for class projects! If you crack jokes during it, and make it entertaining, you win the whole class over (and your A+)!

What Guys Said 3

• That's easy! Class clowns are shy when they like you enough. This guy is into you and sometimes he freezes up, i.e. can't act natural because you make him shy. Try saying "You're cute" just one time and if he hasn't straight-up asked you out within a week then he's REALLY shy when it comes to you.

• Yea it's kind of weird sometimes the most outgoing people are really shy when it comes to some things (like girls). For example me, I'm the kind of guy that will just go out and start dancing in the middle of the room when everyone is still standing off to the side waiting for things to get going, isn't afraid to be all crazy at school with his friends, and is just one of those "ice-breakers" in class. But when it came to being with girls alone instead of as a group I kinda froze for a long while, so I'm not sure if that pertains to every class clown, but it sure is possible.

• haha that's like me, yeah he's probably likes to joke around with guys and stuff but he's scared to talk to girls (shy) for whatever reason, everyone has different ones, I think he might just be scared to say his fellings because he thinks mabie people with laugh at him.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!